• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLACK THURSDAY VARIANT AND RAW SALE * CHEAP!!!

341 posts in this topic

JJ...the picture is of Cry for Dawn #3...text says #6...which book would I be getting :juggle: No worries...will take either, but I got a heck of a deal if it is the #3 :)

nope it is #3, my mistake, your win!

Gotta honor it!!!

happy day or no? lol

JJ...the picture is of Cry for Dawn #3...text says #6...which book would I be getting :juggle: No worries...will take either, but I got a heck of a deal if it is the #3 :)

Gotta honor it!!!

happy day or no? lol

Hell to the Yeah...thanks so much (worship)(worship)(worship)

Day just keeps getting better and better :)

Gotta honor it!!!

happy day or no? lol

now buy more books to make my pain go away

(kidding kidding, you always buy stuff from me, so it is all good my friend!) :whee:

Gotta honor it!!!

happy day or no? lol

now buy more books to make my pain go away

(kidding kidding, you always buy stuff from me, so it is all good my friend!) :whee:

Keep listing...I got tommorrow off, so I can stay up late :) Any more Dawn goodness? Or I believe G.I. Joe was mentioned...of course if you are really wanting to seperate me from my wallet, perhaps a slab or two to take a peek at maybe?

all 6 of you guys watching...

Feel free to post any stuff you are looking for slabbed or raw, I can surely go look for it or just tell you I have it or don't. Pricing will of course be reasonable (hope it has been so far!)

Feel free to post away guys and Rich!

JJ

Just in case it was missed from above :)

Keep listing...I got tommorrow off, so I can stay up late. Any more Dawn goodness? Or I believe G.I. Joe was mentioned...of course if you are really wanting to seperate me from my wallet, perhaps a slab or two to take a peek at maybe?

k, I know I keep taking breaks, but I have to take Jonah out for a poop break...

(yes dog is named Jonah after the greatest gunslinger in the fictional world)

talk amongst yourselves or post what you are looking for

JJ

10 minutes? unless he drops a deuce quick?

all 6 of you guys watching...

Feel free to post any stuff you are looking for slabbed or raw, I can surely go look for it or just tell you I have it or don't. Pricing will of course be reasonable (hope it has been so far!)

Feel free to post away guys and Rich!

JJ

Any of these?

Amazing Spider-Man #546 Sketch Variant

Conan #24 Nude variant

Fathom v1 #13 DF, Blue, or Gold Variant

Fathom v1 #14 2002 Pittsburgh Convention variant

Grimm Fairy Tales #24 Jay Co Variant 1 in 100

Purgatori #2 Raw Edition

Witchblade: Bearer of the Blade Wizard World Chicago 2006 Variant