• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BLACK THURSDAY VARIANT AND RAW SALE * CHEAP!!!

341 posts in this topic

and the best part of this thread...

love all the back and forth on Alabama/Florida and no one misses a beat! Carry on boys, my thread, you are all welcome to it!!!

JJ

No one misses a beat...funny guy...of course no one is going to miss the beat bama gives florida :screwy:

BCS 2007 National Championship ticket: $250

Final Four Championship game ticket: $100

Earning "The" Ohio State's enmity for all eternity by trashing their arses in two sports in one calendar year: Priceless! :acclaim:

:flamed:

love all the back and forth on Alabama/Florida and no one misses a beat! Carry on boys, my thread, you are all welcome to it!!!

JJ

No one misses a beat...funny guy...of course no one is going to miss the beat bama gives florida :screwy:

Earning "The" Ohio State's enmity for all eternity by trashing their arses in two sports in one calendar year: Priceless! :acclaim:

you just walk away from that one, nothing you can do Frank...

JJ

Thanks for not minding the banter :) And yes I have the option of going, but realistically, might have to scalp that ticket...unbelievable what they are going for here in town...hell Bama/LSU tickets went for $300 to $400 for not great seats :screwy:

I am going sans ticket... I paid $250 to get into the last SEC championship game and thought i did well. Gonna try and get there extra early this year... Pretty good with my finger in the air, though!

JJ

Well if you want to play dirty and call scoreboard and all...I tell ya...no manners in Gainesville :)

JJ

Thanks for not minding the banter :) And yes I have the option of going, but realistically, might have to scalp that ticket...unbelievable what they are going for here in town...hell Bama/LSU tickets went for $300 to $400 for not great seats :screwy:

I am going sans ticket... I paid $250 to get into the last SEC championship game and thought i did well. Gonna try and get there extra early this year... Pretty good with my finger in the air, though!

In the spirit of the holiday...I will not mention what we tell Gator fans to do with their fingers... :insane:

Flash Rebirth

Variant Cover

NM+ or better

$5

:takeit:

Jon,

Which issue was this? lol

lol

already fading I am...

#2 you can back out if you want, just let me know. I posted a scan of it for you in the original post!

JJ

$250 was a hell of a price though...probably would have gone for that...originally from Illinois and still have a hard time justifying those prices for college football...final four game, hell yeah...but random saturdays for several hundred...YIKES!

Flash Rebirth

Variant Cover

NM+ or better

$5

Jon,

Which issue was this? lol

lol

already fading I am...

#2 you can back out if you want, just let me know. I posted a scan of it for you in the original post!

JJ

No, I'll still take it. I just wanted to know which one I was getting. :foryou:

$250 was a hell of a price though...probably would have gone for that...originally from Illinois and still have a hard time justifying those prices for college football...final four game, hell yeah...but random saturdays for several hundred...YIKES!

That was the toughest ticket I ever had to get. got the tix from a little old Bama booster who was just tryin go sell his seats and get the heck out of there. He wanted more cash but coughed em up for $250 apiece when I played the military card and pointed out that my brother (who was with me) was a Captain in the army and Iraq War vet.

and those were upper bowl seats.

I bet it is even harder this year. (as i look like a scraggly hippy, even though i am a vet too, lol... so that one probably wont work this time)

$250 was a hell of a price though...probably would have gone for that...originally from Illinois and booster who was just tryin go sell his seats and get the heck out of there. He wanted more cash but coughed em up for $250 apiece when I played the military card and pointed out that my brother (who was with me) was a Captain in the army and Iraq War vet.

and those were upper bowl seats.

I bet it is even harder this year. (as i look like a scraggly hippy, even though i am a vet too, lol... so that one probably wont work this time)

Yeah have my ticket lined up from a student...heard that there are already $500 offers going around for those (hearsay only, but probably not far off the mark) :o

BTW Thanks to you and your brother for serving! (worship)

Haunt #1

European Variant

All English just offered only in Europe the same day Haunt #1 came out here...

$12

each

I grabbed 2 copies from the 10 I have and sent off to CGC, both came back 9.8, these are just as nice, only wanted a couple graded.

7 available

90025.jpg.98ef4e964514cee8d06ed33c770ff4ad.jpg

Uncanny X-Men #507

Kansas City Convention Variant

I helped design this one and prescreened all the copies, so...

Lets just say the odds of a 9.8 are really really good on these

NM+ or better

2 copies available (unsigned)

3 copies available (signed by Matt Fraction)

Copies are $7 each either signed or unsigned

:takeit: signed please

Dark Tower #1

Treachery

Midnight Opening Variant

NM+ or better

3 available

$5 each

Guess I'm glad you haven't sent the X-Factor set yet...