• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold my TOS#39 7.0 for these, thoughts?

479 posts in this topic

So, let's see, now i've LIED about even OWNING a Tos#39 (yeah, super rare book) and I can't possibly own a 69' Camaro SS (after all, why even believe the SRT8 is mine? the 69' cost me LESS when I bought it) lol, Ya gotta love when the lilliputians attempt to discredit you, quite humorous indeed.

Maybe I didn't read the posts where it said you lied about that - but I did read the post of yours saying "should I post a pic of my '69 Camaro SS?" and I read lots of other posts where people are saying yes, please show it.

I am not calling you liar - but I do just want to see the Camaro.

:D

-slym

so so pretty (worship)

Slym, for YOU? no problem bud... ;)

side.jpg

garagef.jpg

lowfront.jpg

frontend.jpg

backend.jpg

Very nice :applause: I once owned a 1971 Dodge SuperBee 440 6 pack 4 speed pistol grip.I loved that car.Now I'm restoring a 1929 Oakland 3 window business coupe,not a beauty yet but definately a diamond in the rough :luhv:

Im calling shenanegans on this Camero deal both cars shot at two different homes I dont know about anyone else but this smells fishy hm

hahahahaha...oh lord, of course, its ALL a fraud, lord I saw that coming like a freight train. :juggle:

If you need know, the SRT pic is of that car in FLORIDA when I had it down there for performance work. So now what? now I need to take pictures of ALL my cars together in the exact same visual location? Otherwise, its a fraud? lol

Oh boy, uhhhhhhhhhh, I think this is more evidence that this is of course not a car enthusiast site, and no matter what I show, or claim, haters will deny, deny, deny... hm

Remember, this thread was about my WHEELS for COMIC trade, never intended to show a single car in it...oh, the pain.

Nope, no more pics, why bother, hate on... :hi:

So, let's see, now i've LIED about even OWNING a Tos#39 (yeah, super rare book) and I can't possibly own a 69' Camaro SS (after all, why even believe the SRT8 is mine? the 69' cost me LESS when I bought it) lol, Ya gotta love when the lilliputians attempt to discredit you, quite humorous indeed.

Maybe I didn't read the posts where it said you lied about that - but I did read the post of yours saying "should I post a pic of my '69 Camaro SS?" and I read lots of other posts where people are saying yes, please show it.

-slym

so so pretty (worship)

side.jpg

garagef.jpg

lowfront.jpg

frontend.jpg

backend.jpg

Now that is a worthy ride. Good show. I love the color...thats a good looking car.

-slym

Thanks Shoot, appreciated (thumbs u

so so pretty (worship)

side.jpg

garagef.jpg

lowfront.jpg

frontend.jpg

backend.jpg

Now that is a worthy ride. Good show. I love the color...thats a good looking car.

Im calling shenanegans on this Camero deal both cars shot at two different homes I dont know about anyone else but this smells fishy hm

hahahahaha...oh lord, of course, its ALL a fraud, lord I saw that coming like a freight train. :juggle:

If you need know, the SRT pic is of that car in FLORIDA when I had it down there for performance work. So now what? now I need to take pictures of ALL my cars together in the exact same visual location? Otherwise, its a fraud? lol

Oh boy, uhhhhhhhhhh, I think this is more evidence that this is of course not a car enthusiast site, and no matter what I show, or claim, haters will deny, deny, deny... hm

Remember, this thread was about my WHEELS for COMIC trade, never intended to show a single car in it...oh, the pain.

Dude calm down I dont give sh :censored:t whether these are your cars or not meh

Dude calm down I dont give sh :censored:t whether these are your cars or not meh

I'm calm by nature, friend :cool:

I'm calm by nature, friend :cool:

I think you should go to a Barrett-Jackson Auction and buy a 65 Shelby Cobra or a 67 Shelby GT500 SE Super Snake or something like that. Then everyone would have to shut up and congratulate you.

Otherwise, keep it to yourself. The Chrysler is just OK.

dude on the local car site i used to post on the only way to prove anything to people is to take a pic of it with you holding a penny out...

i mean its so easy to go on car forums and just get some pics of cars so i can understand why people are kinda getting you a hard time about...( plus all the pics are like mag shots lol ).....put everything mind to rest and just do the penny thing and BAM you win!

dude on the local car site i used to post on the only way to prove anything to people is to take a pic of it with you holding a penny out...

i mean its so easy to go on car forums and just get some pics of cars so i can understand why people are kinda getting you a hard time about...( plus all the pics are like mag shots lol ).....put everything mind to rest and just do the penny thing and BAM you win!

Not good enough for me. I will require a picture of you holding the regi and a newspaper with todays date or I won't be able to sleep tonight pondering whether this is your car or not.

The penny thing might work as well to shut up the naysayers. lol naysayers