• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sold my TOS#39 7.0 for these, thoughts?

479 posts in this topic

(I always did like'em younger than me) :)

Me too, my wifes almost 14 years younger than me. Younger women never could resist me.

DRX

Own a candy store?

No but she atually sold me girl scout cookies when she was a kid. This picture was taken last year. I think she looks pretty good for almost 44 years old. My two daughters ( the one on the right always looks like shes half asleep ). lol

DRX

wedding018.jpg

Nice looking family....but you're pushing 60?

:o

(I always did like'em younger than me) :)

Me too, my wifes almost 14 years younger than me. Younger women never could resist me.

DRX

Own a candy store?

No but she atually sold me girl scout cookies when she was a kid. This picture was taken last year. I think she looks pretty good for almost 44 years old. My two daughters ( the one on the right always looks like shes half asleep ). lol

DRX

wedding018.jpg

Nice looking family....but you're pushing 60?

:o

Not quite. I said shes almost 44. Shes 43 now. I'll be 57. Didnt get married ( for the first time ) till 36. We go out for cocktails two or three times a week. In the summer were on the Harley on Poker runs and rides on the weekends. Ive stayed in pretty good shape over the years. Still lean and mean and have all my teeth and a full head of hair. lol Lots of tats also. Lots of comic books too.

DRX

Seriously..is that realllllly your family..Someone check the background and be sure he's not using photos from some other family out of state..

Gee my Hubby has lots of comic books and uhmm well he has lots of comics..

I think the similarities end there...He is the best though!

hmmm...........

http://imageevent.com/publicgallery/carsandtransportation/lemansblue69000

These pics were taken at Herman's Classic Cars in London, Ky. on 10-19-09. The car was purchased by "someone" between then and now.

My spider sense is tingling.

It would probably be a simple thing to call Hermans Classic Cars, or send them an email, and ask them who purchased the car. But, I don't care enough about all of this to do that.

But my spider sense IS tingling.

Although the vehicles fenders have the "396" emblems on them, according to the internet ad, the vehicle is actually running a 454 engine.

I would have thought that would have been mentioned awhile back when it was brought up by another in this thread. hmmm............

:roflmao:

hmmm...........

These pics were taken at Herman's Classic Cars in London, Ky. on 10-19-09. The car was purchased by "someone" between then and now.

It would probably be a simple thing to call Hermans Classic Cars, or send them an email, and ask them who purchased the car. But, I don't care enough about all of this to do that.

Although the vehicles fenders have the "396" emblems on them, according to the internet ad, the vehicle is actually running a 454 engine.

I would have thought that would have been mentioned awhile back when it was brought up by another in this thread. hmmm............

:roflmao:

Clearly he struggles with automotive knowledge.

Seriously..is that realllllly your family..Someone check the background and be sure he's not using photos from some other family out of state..

lol Why would I post pics of someone else's family. My wife was at the Chicago Greek town dinner with everyone if you have to ask. (thumbs u

DRX

hmmm...........

Nice work - remember, he said he took those pics while the car was in Florida, and they were obviously taken in Kentucky, as the floor is the exact same.

A fine bunch of detective work, some done behind the scenes!!!

-slym

Dont know whos car this is but one thing strikes me as odd on the sheet describing the work on the car. I owned a 69 Z-28 and had a long run street racing and drag racing. Its obvious that this car is not original since the first 454 LS-6 wasnt introduced until 1970 in the Chevelle SS. But what amazes me is whoever built this car ( and its a beautiful car ) would put a ing Muncie back into this car. They were total garbage even when you modified them. Garanteed to blow apart if you did some serious racing. Just my 2c.

Oh don't go there Slym..I already had to PM and apologize..turns out someone actually took me seriously when I said something..I had to back myself up and explain I was just kidding..You know I can't run fast using my cane and Returner isn't here to be my back up!

DRX your daughter in the black top has GORGEOUS hair..it's just lovely..

Luckily, she doesnt take after me looks wise, but temper wise................oh my god. Now my other daughter you wouldn't recognize now. Shes into the " DEATHNOTE movies. Her and her friends go to the Anime Cons. She has since cut her hair short and dyed it black. She dresses up like the character L whoever that is. Not to brag, but both my girls are unbelievable swimmers. But neither have an interest in it as far as taking up sports. Oh well.

DRX

lol Why would I post pics of someone else's family. My wife was at the Chicago Greek town dinner with everyone if you have to ask. (thumbs u

DRX

Sorry...but I'm afraid you're still going to need to post a picture of you holding a penny next to your wife's head.