• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Martin Armstrong says BUY Comic Books and Gold (Pages 8-10)

51 posts in this topic

This is so awesome. Will you please also post a link to "Modern Financial Planning" by Bernie Madoff?

U r an introvert and a sarcastic twit

You are an impertinent youth and a wannabe pseudo-intellectual; afflicted with Internet logorrhea, a paucity of true insight, and a full-on, major-league-leading hyperdouche.

This is so awesome. Will you please also post a link to "Modern Financial Planning" by Bernie Madoff?

You are an impertinent youth and a wannabe pseudo-intellectual; afflicted with Internet logorrhea, a paucity of true insight, and a full-on, major-league-leading hyperdouche.

Sorry you didnt kiss any girls in high school

That must have been quite a traumatic experience

Kids can be so cruel

Kids can be so cruel

It was! It was so horrific. The wedgies and the beatings. Oh, the memories. And you've peered right into my soul, with your insight and your cunning, and the mention of kissing girls. Oh, sweet girls, what it must be like. Can you post a link to another expert, perhaps the Martin Armstrong of psychology and also of romance? One who might teach me the ways of l'amour and allow me to learn your piercing, Sherlock Holmes-like, visionary and exemplary techniques?

Kids can be so cruel

It was! It was so horrific. The wedgies and the beatings. Oh, the memories. And you've peered right into my soul, with your insight and your cunning, and the mention of kissing girls. Oh, sweet girls, what it must be like. Can you post a link to another expert, perhaps the Martin Armstrong of psychology and also of romance? One who might teach me the ways of l'amour and allow me to learn your piercing, Sherlock Holmes-like, visionary and exemplary techniques?

Might I suggest you start with your sense of humor. Girls like men with a sense of humor. I think that is by far your weakest area.

Kids can be so cruel

Might I suggest you start with your sense of humor. Girls like men with a sense of humor. I think that is by far your weakest area.

More, more!! Though you cast your pearls before this unworthy swine!

Kids can be so cruel

Well, for another thing - you are extremely verbose. You use 10 words where 1 would suffice. It is like listening to friggin Shakespeare. Take your above quote for instance.

Who the hell talks like that ?

Kids can be so cruel

Well, for another thing - you are extremely verbose. You use 10 words where 1 would suffice. It is like listening to friggin Shakespeare. Take your above quote for instance.

Yo mama does.

Liberace_fur.jpg

Well, you asked...

If you don't know who Martin Armstrong is, I suggest you find out

This Martin Armstrong?

Martin Armstrong (born 1950) is the former chairman of Princeton Economics International Ltd. Indicted in 1999 on charges of bilking Japanese investors, he spent seven years jailed for contempt of court before finally pleading guilty in 2007, and he is now serving a five-year sentence for conspiracy to commit fraud.

Kids can be so cruel

Yo mama does.

Just remember - There are ALOT of girls that are impressed with money. There is still hope for you.