• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ANYONE COLLECT THESE EARLY AIR-BOYS

17 posts in this topic

Not yet, but I do like the issue with Valkyrie on the cover.

:cloud9:

AirFighters2v5.jpg

Not yet, but I do like the issue with Valkyrie on the cover.

:cloud9:

AirFighters2v5.jpg

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9: You know I couldn't let this go by without some :cloud9:

I need to get mine from my bank box and scan it. It's not as nice as your multiple pedigrees, but it's mine. :cloud9:

I really like the cover of this book. Dont think Ive ever seen one for sale on E-Bay.

Anyone here collect these .

DRX

airboytheheap.jpg

:shy: I have 75 issues from the run of 89 IIRC. I still need that one :sorry:

When I was trying to scrape up money for my FF 1 ...I had this listed in the forum for 200 bucks....I'm glad no one pulled the trigger....it's only a 6.5, but it's the Church copy and while only mid grade, it used to be the highest certified copy. They're very tough in grade. I also have a decent midgrade copy of the Swamp Monster battle cover....very tough to find. I LOVE those Schroeder covers. There's about a half dozen more that I'd really like to have. Cool thread. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

scan0001-6.jpg

AIRBOYMH.jpg

Cover to cover, issue to issue, Airboy is great!

Like Scrooge, I need about ten issues to finish the run. I've thought about doing a cover scan and review thread in the GA section. I sure wish there were thirty hours in a day.