• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BucGone...

129 posts in this topic

i will give the guy credit for being the only forumite using his IQ score as part of his username (thumbs u

I do, too... :acclaim:

lol

hm

Maybe because am in a really bad mood because I just got two of my wisdom teeth pulled and just took two vicogin pills to calm the pain.

Thankfully BucOne emailed me asking for my shipping address so hopefully he wont be a complete D-bag and return the book

I want to thank Arch for annyoing me even more. :boo:

Dude just ban him already. Jesus

Maybe because am in a really bad mood because I just got two of my wisdom teeth pulled and just took two vicogin pills to calm the pain.

Thankfully BucOne emailed me asking for my shipping address so hopefully he wont be a complete D-bag and return the book

Hope you feel better soon; the drugs was the biggest part of my recovery.

Hope you feel better soon; the drugs was the biggest part of my recovery.

Thanks Guys!

Right side of my face feels like I just got out of a boxing fight.

Too bad they didn't tie your hands behind your back at the same time as they sewed your mouth up. :foryou:

Good riddance, he is just bad for this forum - from his racists comments, insensitivity to 9/11 to his endless inappropriate posts.

He is a toilet bug.

I guess I'll go find some of his posts; I've seriously fallen off the wagon.

Good luck with that. lol