• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Has anyone on here dealt with "Sausage Head" Comics in Burlingame ?

26 posts in this topic

Berkly? You mean Berkeley, Ca?

There is no Burlingame there.

I see I fell for your insufficiently_thoughtful_person bait.

Teach me to try to help a new poster. :tonofbricks:

---------------------------------

edit: haha...

1st person to decipher insufficiently thoughtful gets a no prize!

I'll get some fun out of this yet.

yeah...there is a Burlingame...I think :makepoint:Primetime lives down there, he is kinda different...but I like the guy :makepoint:

I don't think some people seem to understand.

I know where Burlingame, CA is -- and it is NOT

near Berkeley.

The poster first asked about a comic store called 'Sausage Head' in Burlingame, which

to my knowledge doesn't exist.

Then he said it was not Bunky Brothers (who by the way, are in Burlingame, not in a physical store, but by business location), but was near Berkely (yes, he spelled it wrong).

That's like saying, do you know about this comic shop in San Diego, CA?

It's right near Bakersfield. Hopefully, you can understand why that sounds absurd.

"idíot"

:gossip: All you have to do is use the quote function, it doesn't censor words there...

-slym

near Berkeley.

The poster first asked about a comic store called 'Sausage Head' in Burlingame, which

Then he said it was not Bunky Brothers (who by the way, are in Burlingame, not in a physical store, but by business location), but was near Berkely (yes, he spelled it wrong).

It's right near Bakersfield. Hopefully, you can understand why that sounds absurd.

Um. meh

Burlingame IS in the same area as Berkeley....in fact, they're only about 20 miles apart, as the crow flies.

To someone who is not from the Bay Area, that's close enough. They're both in the SF Bay Area.

Bakersfield, on the other hand, is 230 miles away from San Diego.

Not quite an apt comparison.

It's much more like Oceanside, or El Cajon, or Chula Vista, all of which are in the "Greater San Diego Area."

Or, Soho to New Rochelle, both of which are in the "Greater NYC Area"....

near Berkeley.

Um. meh

Burlingame IS in the same area as Berkeley....in fact, they're only about 20 miles apart, as the crow flies.

To someone who is not from the Bay Area, that's close enough. They're both in the SF Bay Area.

Bakersfield, on the other hand, is 230 miles away from San Diego.

Not quite an apt comparison.

It's much more like Oceanside, or El Cajon, or Chula Vista, all of which are in the "Greater San Diego Area."

Or, Soho to New Rochelle, both of which are in the "Greater NYC Area"....

Saying a store is in Burlingame, then stating it is simultaneously near Berkeley is pretty much asinine to someone coming from the bay area. I know you are pretty sharp RMD, so I'll just leave chalk it up to a misunderstanding on your part.

If you lived in the Burlingame, I think you might understand. However, if you come from Nigeria or something, I suppose you could say they are near each other

(relatively speaking).

P.S. "...they are 20 miles as the crow flies". That would be great if you were a crow and could fly in a straight line across the bay. Even then, they are not 'near' each other at all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I've been reduced to arguing here, has anyone determined where Sausage Head, formerly, Toe Jam is? Or are you all getting your chains pulled?

Now that it's been shifted to Berkeley, I would think House of Comics should know if this is true-- if anyone (seeing as he chimed in here).