• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 52 (sending this off to CGC.. test your skills!)

115 posts in this topic

Why the drama? Call for the grade and post the results. Or is this a stall tactic hm

nosir....books should be in anyday now..they always call as soon as it hits their doors...and i like finding out the grade when i have the book in hand... its more fun that way

Why the drama? Call for the grade and post the results. Or is this a stall tactic hm

nosir....books should be in anyday now..they always call as soon as it hits their doors...and i like finding out the grade when i have the book in hand... its more fun that way

I hope you are not disappointed, and the rest of us were wrong.

i dont think i will but i was given a great deal if the book comes undergraded ether way by the board member i did this deal with ...but i really do have a good feeling about the book and it coming back today....everytime im off they always call and people i am off today haha