• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 52 (sending this off to CGC.. test your skills!)

115 posts in this topic

yeah its pretty ball park....prettest 8.0 ive seen.....trust me guys its a nice book

Since the mighty Oakman was guaranteeing 8.5/9.0 and you are happy with the 8.0 thats all that matters.

Why the hostility there Joey.I told Chris that if it comes back less than 8.5/9.0 I would trade back the books and pay for his CGC grading fees.I really feel that the book still is at least an 8.5.Turns out Chris still wants the book so I am paying him the difference from an 8.5/9.0 to an 8.0 value,and paying his grading fees.I'm sorry if I had pi$$ed you off somehow for you to write what you did. :slapfight:

Nice book c-mack. As long as you the owner are happy, thats all thats important....Congrats

agreed...100% happy HG copies dont come up for sale too often and i am a sucker for a sweet black cover book

i have nothing but HIGH phase for Oakman...a man of his word and overall great guy...plus anything that was in his collection is always more then welcome in mine!

Nice book c-mack. As long as you the owner are happy, thats all thats important....Congrats

agreed...100% happy HG copies dont come up for sale too often and i am a sucker for a sweet black cover book

i have nothing but HIGH phase for Oakman...a man of his word and overall great guy...plus anything that was in his collection is always more then welcome in mine!

I'll drunk_smiley.gif to that

Man you guys are harder on grading than I am.

I have this book in hand and it's a guaranteed 8.5/9.0 (thumbs u

I held my tongue at the time but I knew there was no way in hell it was going to get a 9.0

yeah its pretty ball park....prettest 8.0 ive seen.....trust me guys its a nice book

Since the mighty Oakman was guaranteeing 8.5/9.0 and you are happy with the 8.0 thats all that matters.

Why the hostility there Joey.I told Chris that if it comes back less than 8.5/9.0 I would trade back the books and pay for his CGC grading fees.I really feel that the book still is at least an 8.5.Turns out Chris still wants the book so I am paying him the difference from an 8.5/9.0 to an 8.0 value,and paying his grading fees.I'm sorry if I had pi$$ed you off somehow for you to write what you did. :slapfight:

No hostility or malice intended, although I can se that after reading the post again. The deal was between you and c-mack and thats where it should have stayed. Sorry if I was too strong in voicing my opinion.

I'll drunk_smiley.gif to that

Me too smiley-eatdrink031.gif

Gotta love a stand up seller. :foryou:

First off, it is nice of you to give some money back.

I didn't read anything malice in Joey's post Oakman; is there some

back history between you two?

This was a real nice thread my C-mack until I saw your response to Joey.

First off, it is nice of you to give some money back.

I didn't read anything malice in Joey's post Oakman; is there some

back history between you two?

This was a real nice thread my C-mack until I saw your response to Joey.

I dont know,I was'nt in the greatest of moods last night.I apologise Joey,sorry I took the "mighty Oakman" thing to heart.I should know better,and knowing the boards I should have tougher skin than that.Forgive me Joey :foryou:

I told Chris that if it comes back less than 8.5/9.0 I would trade back the books and pay for his CGC grading fees.I really feel that the book still is at least an 8.5.Turns out Chris still wants the book so I am paying him the difference from an 8.5/9.0 to an 8.0 value,and paying his grading fees.

That's a nice gesture for overgrading by .5

You know, with three CGC graders looking at this book, one of them conceivably could have agreed with you. :foryou: