• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 52 (sending this off to CGC.. test your skills!)

115 posts in this topic

Im telling you there is no tear,it's a little darker in that area due to some wear.

This why I DO NOT SELL COMIC BOOKS and from now on will not be trading books either.I just buy books and have stayed out of the seller/dealer ring for 30 years,why should I change now rantrant

Im telling you there is no tear,it's a little darker in that area due to some wear.

This why I DO NOT SELL COMIC BOOKS and from now on will not be trading books either.I just buy books and have stayed out of the seller/dealer ring for 30 years,why should I change now rantrant

hey buddy dont worry about it, i just made this as something fun to do....i agree with you in our convo......i think the book is what you told me and im not worried at all in fact i just saw some 9.0 look pretty damn close to this book so im pretty stoked! about getting this...

=) (thumbs u