• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM FF 52 (sending this off to CGC.. test your skills!)

115 posts in this topic

book was sent off to cgc a few days ago so...it should be in my hand around the 9th.....!!

thanks for all the guesses

You sent this book to the LCS on 12/11 and paid for Express. Book finally arrives at CGC a few days ago :o

Took them 19+ days to get a single book to CGC?

Can you not DL the forms off of there web site? Seems you should be able to. It's not very hard to do. CGC having to ship the forms out is a huge waste of time and money. DL'ing and printing a good sized batch of the forms could be done in a few minutes. Depending on how many forms are being printed.

A dealer should be able to just DL the forms. I just don't see the need to have CGC snail mail them out. It's a waste of time and money. But I am not an expert on submitting books. So I may be wrong here. (shrug)

Dealers have a downloadable form (pdf) that they can print out at their leisure. I do it all the time. No way this should have taken the better part of 3 weeks. Kind of defeats the purpose of paying Express for a book they do not submit right away.

Join the society yourself and submit under your own account or use any of the board members who are dealers here.

yeah i dunno, I cant get mad at those guys they always take care of me and give me some really great deals and plus i dont think they knew they could just DL the form...but its ok its sent out now and i'll have it in hand in a week