• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The "Help Me Avoid eBay" SA/BA Sales thread - 8:30 PM EST

89 posts in this topic

Incredible Hulk 1 CGC 2.5 Slight P "small amount of color touch on cover, spine splits seald to cover, cover reinforced staples replaced."

I couldn't find many recent GPA sales (many of them were from '03 to '05) The closest I found was a CGC 3.0 SA that sold for $1050 in June. An unrestored 2.5 just sold for $1850

Asking $899

Hulk1-1.jpg

Last book for tonight, thanks to everyone that participated.

All Select Comics 1 Looks G/VG however it is missing 5 center wraps (Affects the Jumping Jeep and the Sub that went to the Races stories). Captain America, Human Torch and Submariner stories are unaffected. There aren't many sales to compare to, however a GD just sold for $1995 and a G/VG just sold for $4003. Asking $1000.

AllSelect1Unrestored.jpg

Incredible Hulk 1 CGC 2.5 Slight P "small amount of color touch on cover, spine splits seald to cover, cover reinforced staples replaced."

I couldn't find many recent GPA sales (many of them were from '03 to '05) The closest I found was a CGC 3.0 SA that sold for $1050 in June. An unrestored 2.5 just sold for $1850

Asking $899

Hulk1-1.jpg

That is a great deal!Paging macman!

Asking $899

Hulk1-1.jpg

crying.jpg

Asking $899

Hulk1-1.jpg

:(

:baiting:

Last book for tonight, thanks to everyone that participated.

All Select Comics 1 Looks G/VG however it is missing 5 center wraps (Affects the Jumping Jeep and the Sub that went to the Races stories). Captain America, Human Torch and Submariner stories are unaffected. There aren't many sales to compare to, however a GD just sold for $1995 and a G/VG just sold for $4003. Asking $1000.

AllSelect1Unrestored.jpg

Man that's a nice book! I wonder what the chances of ever finding those missing wraps are... I need that one for my run.

Man that's a nice book! I wonder what the chances of ever finding those missing wraps are... I need that one for my run.

The best way to do it would be to find a coverless copy, pull out the wraps and resell the rest (thumbs u I've seen a few coverless All Select 1s for sale in the past, though none recently!

Asking $899

Hulk1-1.jpg

:(

:baiting:

Oh man... Mac Man likely very much! Definitely a copy that'd work in my copy...

Only Mac Man is also strapped right now. :frustrated:

Asking $899

Hulk1-1.jpg

at 10% off :takeit:

Asking $899

Hulk1-1.jpg

at 10% off :takeit:

:censored: I was trying to scrape up the cash for this one. Great pickup! But I hate you...