• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Pressing Service Launched

31 posts in this topic

To counterbalance that hideous attack on the senses:

squat.jpg

:roflmao:

I used to work out with girls of whom that was true. They would easily squat what a lot of the guys doing the beach workout (chest and bis) toped out at. Unfortunately none of them looked like her. :sorry:

One time one of them walked up to the squat rack after this guy was done. He was going to strip the bar and she said, "No, it's fine. Just move it down 2 pegs for me." Then she proceeded to start at the same weight this guy ended at.

Seriously though, that chair is a freaking champion.

Heard they deconstructed that chair to make some new claws for Wolverine...

That's where diamonds come from.

Shouldn't you be off somewhere knocking back a Labatt and watching Corner Gas?

I wish. 16 hour day today.

I'd sub out both the Labatt's and the Corner Gas, though.

I used to work out with girls of whom that was true. They would easily squat what a lot of the guys doing the beach workout (chest and bis) toped out at.

Unfortunately, that's me right now. Due to knee problems, I can't squat mess, and I know a girl who can squat way more than I can, despite the fact that I can bench press 3x what she can. My legs are jelly. That's why I have this pic saved on my desktop; it really is motivational. lol

Seriously though, that chair is a freaking champion.

Heard they deconstructed that chair to make some new claws for Wolverine...

That's where diamonds come from.

Shouldn't you be off somewhere knocking back a Labatt and watching Corner Gas?

I wish. 16 hour day today.

I'd sub out both the Labatt's and the Corner Gas, though.

Brutal on the sixteen hours :-) I've been dying to reference Corner Gas, so thanks for rolling with it.