• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2009 Siggy Awards

165 posts in this topic

You heard right...

Under advisement from one of the smartest and best looking people I know (me) I have decided it is time for the Annual Signature Awards...

Both the Witness and the person who submitted the book (if known or if submitted by someone other than the witness) will bask in the honor for each category!

Serious awards for serious work! (of course I will add some fun awards later on...lol)

Please send your votes via PM, no votes within this thread will be counted. You can use this thread to 'push' for anyone or any book, you think should be a nominee, but the vote must be sent in at 1 time, 1 vote per person!

Feel free to PM me your winners for the following awards (all will be kept in total confidence and not told to anyone):

2009 Witness of the Year

2009 Comeback Witness of the Year

2009 Most Valueable Witness of the Year

2009 Best Book of the Year

2009 Best Golden Age Book of the Year

2009 Best Silver Age Book of the Year

2009 Best Bronze/Copper Book of the Year

2009 Best Modern Book of the Year

2009 Best Multi Signature Book of the Year

2009 Best Sketch/Commission Book of the Year

2009 Worst Signature Placement of the Year

2009 Best Signature of the Year

2009 Creator of the Year (which creator has been behind SS the most)

Once all votes are in (deadline December 18th) the top 4 vote getters will be put up for nomination with board members making the final vote.

awesome! did this happen last year too? i dont remember i was pretty new them. Itd be cool if some people with awesome books posted them to remind us, some threads have 20+ pages and memories need jogging! id love to see sketches that i could vote for, i dont know about what you guys think