• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Comic Book Day 2010

6 posts in this topic

This is what I am looking forward too.

"

IDW Publishing

G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero #155½

This is what you really want! Larry Hama continues his original and ground-breaking G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero saga with the very next issue (but, you know, 15 years later).

"

I'm most looking forward to Dark Horse's Solar/Magnus.

i think i might want to pick that up too even though i wasn't a valiant fan. the old gold key comics had great covers and i always thought i might like to pick some up but never have. the fcbd cover looks cool too. and it's free so if there was ever a time to give it a try i suppose fcbd is it :)

I'm most looking forward to Dark Horse's Solar/Magnus.

i think i might want to pick that up too even though i wasn't a valiant fan. the old gold key comics had great covers and i always thought i might like to pick some up but never have. the fcbd cover looks cool too. and it's free so if there was ever a time to give it a try i suppose fcbd is it :)

As a fan of both the Gold Key and Valiant versions of these characters, May couldn't come soon enough for me.

I have to agree that those Gold Key covers were great. I'd recommend reading Magnus and Turok over Doctor Solar (the heavy pseudo-science in Solar turned me off).