• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve (Dice-X) had a heart attack yesterday.

291 posts in this topic

Or rather had heart surgery yesterday.

Just wanted to let everybody know Steve(Dice-X) called me from the ICU and told me that he had a heart attack. :(

Said he felt a massive pressure on his chest, knew it was not normal and went to the Emergency room right away.

He said had a successful quadruple bypass surgery, is in stable condition but is still in the ICU and does not have a room yet. He wanted everyone to know he obviously will not be around but that he is doing ok.

Not sure what else to say except get well Steve.

...actually, Steve (and all of us) are very fortunate that he did not ignore the symtoms and acted quickly. There is a lesson to be learned here for some of us that are not as young as we once were.

Steve, I'm real happy you got help in time brother. Please take care and get well as soon as possible. It just would be too much to lose another beloved board member. Especially *another* that is... so unselfish, puts others ahead of himself, and in this case climbed up from the bottom to find happiness again... which has inspired (at least) me.

:wishluck: be well