• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Steve (Dice-X) had a heart attack yesterday.

291 posts in this topic

When I read the thread title I didn't believe it. :(

Get well soon, Dice. At least you had the presence of mind to do the right thing - hopefully you'll be back on the boards once the worst is over...

I didn't want to believe it either when he called, but the sound of his voice told me it was all to real.

He did actually mention it was due in part to Nik's recent passing that he did not ignore his symptoms and went right away to the Hospital(which for him is not typical behaviour) That and for some reason his girlfriend happened to be in town for the first time in awhile and was able to help him get to the Hospital in time. Which he was told after surgery was probably why there was no permanent damage to his heart.

That is great news.

And Doc, I realize now his last names isn't James. It is just for years his caller ID had that listed whenever he would call so it kind of stuck in my head.

As I sit here making Holiday cookies with the kids today I cannot help but feel thankful, and all the more lucky for the time that is given to us. I just wish it did not take things like this to remind us how fragile we really are.

Anyhow, fight on Steve. May you have a full recovery and get back to normal soon.