• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel and DC Present X-Men and Teen Titans #1 CGC 9.8 SS Double STAR WARS ADDED

18 posts in this topic

Sneaking away from my other thread for a moment to post this newly arrived item....

Marvel and DC Present X-Men and Teen Titans #1 CGC 9.8 SS book signed by Walt Simonson (10/25/09) and Chris Claremont (11/21/09). $150 plus shipping.

PM or :takeit: wins! Please post or PM with any questions!

ntt-6003.jpg

i loved that book when i was a kid and kept on calling my LCS to see if it was in every week. :cloud9:

I also! :cloud9:

Me too. I read the heck out of it.

Still haves me a copy to read once in a while.

Reminds me, I'll ship a raw copy with it if desired!

Now that is a beautiful thing!

lol

Why did I picture a line out of "Goodfellas" or "Donny Brasco" with that statement, Roy?

I don't know. I was channeling Bing Crosby.

:cool:

Sneaking away from my other thread for a moment to post this newly arrived item....

Marvel and DC Present X-Men and Teen Titans #1 CGC 9.8 SS book signed by Walt Simonson (10/25/09) and Chris Claremont (11/21/09). $150 plus shipping.

ntt-6003.jpg

:takeit:

I love this book, and those are some of the better sigs by both signers (esp. Clairemont) I've seen.

ntt-6003.jpg

:takeit:

I love this book, and those are some of the better sigs by both signers (esp. Clairemont) I've seen.

(thumbs u Thanks! PM sent!

ok, I'm officially out of those but have these that just got graded(no scans yet)....

Star Wars Annual #1 SS 9.6 WHITE SIGNED BY WALT SIMONSON ON 10/24/09 & CHRIS CLAREMONT ON 11/21/09 $100

Star Wars Annual #1 SS 9.4 WHITE SIGNED BY WALT SIMONSON ON 10/24/09 & CHRIS CLAREMONT ON 11/21/09 $75