• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Two Avengers 4 For Sale

35 posts in this topic

Plus, not too often you get free shipping to Belgium--grab those deals when you can!-)

Chrom, you keeping this slabbed or raw?

I won't take the seller up on the offer of free shipping, I'll gladly pay the difference in shipping to Belgium. :foryou:

I'm going to keep this one slabbed at the mo'...I have an identical 5.5 CGC slabbed and 3 more raw ones in the 4.0 - 6.0 range.

What can I say...I <3 this book :tonofbricks:

Plus, not too often you get free shipping to Belgium--grab those deals when you can!-)

I won't take the seller up on the offer of free shipping, I'll gladly pay the difference in shipping to Belgium. :foryou:

I'm going to keep this one slabbed at the mo'...I have an identical 5.5 CGC slabbed and 3 more raw ones in the 4.0 - 6.0 range.

:o WOW! Not that I disagree with picking this book to love of course--EASILY ties with Avengers 1 for one of the very best splash pages out there!.

Hopefully, you also have a slabbed 5.0 as well. :wishluck:

Yeah, hasn't arrived yet, but I'm hoping it will this week...December is hell for shipping stuff.. I didn't count the CGC 5.0 you sold me a few weeks ago as I don't have it in hand yet and don't want to jinx it :wishluck:

:o WOW! Not that I disagree with picking this book to love of course--EASILY ties with Avengers 1 for one of the very best splash pages out there!.

About 6 months ago I had 7 Avengers #1 ... that was my previous obsession.

I'm down to 2 now and will probably stick with just the one issue for my collection.

But I like #4 better and have yet to sell one of those :cloud9:

Yeah, hasn't arrived yet, but I'm hoping it will this week...December is hell for shipping stuff.. I didn't count the CGC 5.0 you sold me a few weeks ago as I don't have it in hand yet and don't want to jinx it :wishluck:

Hmmmm? That's not good. Is it usual to take that long when mailed priority?

Hmmmm? That's not good. Is it usual to take that long when mailed priority?

It's a bit longer than usual yes... it's 12 working days now, usually takes between 7-10 , but like I said, it's December and then there's a lot more mail. Should arrive this week :wishluck: