• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pgm: HOS #92 Swamp Thing!!

18 posts in this topic

hmmm... is that a "white shadow" of a staple by the top staple as well as the bottom staple? I have seen something like that on books that were pressed.

I bought some raw books that had something similar and the seller on Ebay told me the books were pressed. I will let the experts on pressing shine in but unless CGC not ding you on these things, the book is a 9.0

I am too scare to submit mine to CGC because I think they will get a lousy grade due to similar "flaws"

Could you take a photo of the front cover from an angle (spine to open end). It would give a better perspective on the top staple issue.

unfortunately I dont have the book in hand yet... I may not get it in hand based on some of the grades given... I was looking for a 9.0/9.2ish copy...

Could you take a photo of the front cover from an angle (spine to open end). It would give a better perspective on the top staple issue.

unfortunately I dont have the book in hand yet... I may not get it in hand based on some of the grades given... I was looking for a 9.0/9.2ish copy...

Could be the photo making it look downgraded. You never know till it's in hand. If you do get it, put your own pics up and let us take another crack at it.... (thumbs u