• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lot of misc SA books; GPA ~$430. All shipped $230. SOLD!

36 posts in this topic

Lot of misc SA books; GPA ~$430. All shipped $300. O.o $230 :news:

Stored in 2mil mylar w/FB, ok Hulk is HB, its fat; shipped safely packaged in a priority mail medium box. US only. I accept Paypal only. I feel all accurately graded.

:takeit: trumps all.

ASM 86 7.5 OW

Avengers 57 7.5 OW

Avengers 58 8.0 OW

Captain Marvel 1 8.5 OW/W

Ghost Rider 1 8.0 OW

Hulk KS Annual 1 8.0 COW

Are these slabbed books?

Stored in 2mil mylar w/FB. There is microchamber paper behind front/back page so I'm sorta like CGC! =)

Who are you, Battle?

I'm me!

Refrences? Ebay? other people from the insane asylum here to give refrences? By the way when you breaking up the lot????

I bought a FF48 from Byosti if you check my prior posts. Ebay ID = SDCA123

I'm going to lower price until they sell or not. I don't really feel like boxing/shipping six separate books. That being said; PM me if your really interested in something and make an offer.

Super fast shippment,and very well packed.Thank you

Great transaction, thanks!

(•¿•) PERFECT! FAST SHIPPING 5 STARS VALUED SELLER! 100% Professional.‹(•¿•)› blackstarcomics ( 506) Oct-21-09 09:05

(•¿•) PERFECT! FAST SHIPPING 5 STARS VALUED SELLER! 100% Professional.‹(•¿•)› blackstarcomics ( 506) Oct-21-09 09:05

Thanks from all of us at Empire ® Comics - 585-442-0371 empire_comics ( 5234)

If possible, I'd give 6 stars, three thumbs up! What you see is what you get.

Nicely packed and promptly shipped. Thanks.

just as advertised.delivery super quick

My (seller) ebay feedback. This is giving me a headache, going to see if the guy that offered me $200 is still interested tonight.

All you have to do is tell people your eBay name and they can search out the feedback.

Sorry you think this is a head ache, but if nobody knows who you are it's going to be tough to have any credibility.

Lot of misc SA books; GPA ~$430. All shipped $300. O.o $230 :news:

Stored in 2mil mylar w/FB, ok Hulk is HB, its fat; shipped safely packaged in a priority mail medium box. US only. I accept Paypal only. I feel all accurately graded.

:takeit: trumps all.

ASM 86 7.5 OW

Avengers 57 7.5 OW

Avengers 58 8.0 OW

Captain Marvel 1 8.5 OW/W

Ghost Rider 1 8.0 OW

Hulk KS Annual 1 8.0 COW

:takeit: for $230 shipped