• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Art at Graphic Collectibles Web Site!!!

5 posts in this topic

Good Afternoon,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

This is the final web site update until early January. Next year, we will be representing new artists and publishing several catalogs.

I want to wish you all a Happy, Healthy and Wonderful Holiday Season.

Click Graphic Collectibles to see the new art.

Added to the website:

Jeff Scott Campbell - Sarah Palin art, What If:Astonishing X-Men Cover and G.I. Joe merchandising art.

Ed McGuinness - Hulk #14 Variant cover and Nick Fury cover.

Tim Sale - Batman:Long Halloween & Dark Victory pages as well as various covers and drawings.

Al Williamson - 2 Weird Fantasy #19 pages

Bob Powell - 2 originals from 1943

M.K. Perker - we are pleased to announce that we are the exclusive rep for M.K. Perker and his art from the DC/Vertigo title "AIR". Covers and pages are available.

Sonny Liew - Is a Eisner-nominated comic artist and illustrator whose work includes titles for DC Vertigo, Marvel, SLG and Disney, along with the Xeric-awarded Malinky Robot. Originals are available from the books he has drawn.

Jack Kirby - Bullseye page from 1955.

Dan DeCarlo - Humorama Cartoon.

Merrill Company Publishers - Our complete catalog of cover paintings is available for sale as well as a small sampling of art from the catalog.

Michael Herring - A selection of Mack Bolan/Executioner cover paintings.

Justin Coffee - A selection of cute Pin-Ups.

Email me at mitkowitz@hvc.rr.com with any questions.

Thanks for looking.

Best,

Mitch Itkowitz

Graphic Collectibles

Those Long Halloween and Dark Victory pages went fast, I didn't even see them there by the time I looked.

Not a surprise I suppose, those books are hot!

Malvin

There are a bunch of them if you look under "artist" instead of "what's new"

I am doing my best not to look at that whole section right now before I wind up buying Christmas gifts for myself instead of my kids.