• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No love for Bronze age Hulk?

121 posts in this topic

scan0003-2.jpg

:o

Need I say more?

I own both 9.8 copies. One is now cracked and on its way to be signed by Sal Buscema. I sent it in a mylar, in a bag with 3 halfbacks protecting it.

scan0003-2.jpg

:o

Need I say more?

I own both 9.8 copies. One is now cracked and on its way to be signed by Sal Buscema. I sent it in a mylar, in a bag with 3 halfbacks protecting it.

Your getting a 9.8 book signed??? :ohnoez: I couldn't do it. (shrug)

Was looking for a cover from Incredible Hulk which John Romita Sr. did to have for a CGC SS possibility. I did the standard search and such got some conflicting notes.

Anyone know if he worked on the cover for #175? One site credits him with inking?

One site :

The Incredible Hulk (1968) - #175

"Man-Brute in the Hidden Land!"

Marvel

Writer(s):

Roy Thomas

Penciller(s):

Herb Trimpe

Inker(s):

Jack Abel

Colorist(s):

Petra Goldberg

Letterer(s):

Art Simek

Editor(s):

Roy Thomas

Cover Artist(s):

Herb Trimpe

Another site:

Hulk Battles the Uncanny Inhumans

(Table of Contents)

Hulk / cover / 1 page

Credits

Pencils:Marie Severin; Herb Trimpe

Inks:John Romita

Colors:?

Letters:?

Content Information

Genre:superheroCharacters:Hulk; Black Bolt; Gorgon; Karnak; Triton; Quicksilver; CrystalReprinted:•In Marvel Treasury Edition (Marvel, 1974 series) #24 (1979)

•in Incroyable Hulk, L' (Editions Héritage, 1968 series) #34

195 and 197 are among the first comics I ever owned. :)

It was my second Hulk comic. I purchased #181 and then was too busy with Iron Man and Spider-Man to worry about the Hulk run. I saw the cover to 197 and that was it.

Was looking for a cover from Incredible Hulk which John Romita Sr. did to have for a CGC SS possibility. I did the standard search and such got some conflicting notes.

Anyone know if he worked on the cover for #175? One site credits him with inking?

Those look like Romita inks. Here are a few others:

hulk193.jpg

hulk196.jpg

hulk198.jpg

hulk200.jpg

201.jpg