• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roll Call! Who still hasn't received their Secret Santa Gift?

183 posts in this topic

I guess you can add me to the mix of those who got a lump of coal. Nothing yet as of 12/23. Didn't really want to bring it up, but I suppose since there is only one day left to receive packages, the chances that something is headed my way are pretty slim.

The list of us who are in that category is pretty striking. I can't remember another Gift Exchange where a dozen or so people were still waiting. I can't say much, as I waited until Monday of this week, but at least I got it done.

It is a bummer, still 1 day to go though.

I can have Ellen call you and say "Jive Turkey Mo Fo" if you like. It is really quite funny.

Unfortunately, as I won't be here to accept tomorrow's mail, I won't be able to have my gift for Christmas, but no biggie. I'll just get it next Tuesday and it'll be fun to open it then. (thumbs u

Andy

I guess you can add me to the mix of those who got a lump of coal. Nothing yet as of 12/23. Didn't really want to bring it up, but I suppose since there is only one day left to receive packages, the chances that something is headed my way are pretty slim.

The list of us who are in that category is pretty striking. I can't remember another Gift Exchange where a dozen or so people were still waiting. I can't say much, as I waited until Monday of this week, but at least I got it done.

Don't fret Jive. Heres the list from 12/24/08 .....one year ago tommorrow.

Still awaiting Santa...

joecgcmaniac

Designer Toast

shootydog

JerseyComicBoy

JazzMan

Silver

djpinkpanther67

flatrock02

electricprune

catrick339

Mutant Manatee

seanfingh

senormac

He11blazer

Greggy (I think!)

ffcomics

BlackLantern

Cimm

scottish

thehumantorch

CloudOfWit

dwip99

Brockley

toro

I'm not sure what the deal is. My person hasn't posted that they have either rec'd or not rec'd.

It is in the mail with an anticipated date of 12/23 (today).

So, my person may not have theirs, but it's "in the mail".

I believe the gift exchange started later this year than last year. I don't believe this years list is any longer than other years.

Any Secret Santa who wants to share shipping info with their gift recipient but yet stay anonymous can ask someone else on this thread to send a PM.

Merry Christmas to the guys and gals that make up the best chat board about comics.

The "Lump of Coal" List updated

thirdgreenham *

Shootydog

WEBHEAD *

pink181

comix4fun

oneasian

Fedoraman *

Comicalgems *

JiveTurkeyMoFo

DesignerToast

* Package reported to be "in the mail"

I'm off the list! My package was delivered yesterday and I got it today. :banana:

The "Lump of Coal" List updated

thirdgreenham *

Shootydog

WEBHEAD *

iggy *

pink181

comix4fun

oneasian

Fedoraman *

Comicalgems *

JiveTurkeyMoFo

DesignerToast

* Package reported to be "in the mail"

I think you can take me off the list too....I have an unidentified package that showed up today. mexican.gif