• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my g.a. pedigree run
2 2

761 posts in this topic

insatiable geek that i am, i've compiled a list of every cgc-recognized silver age ped, as well as predominantly g.a. or b.a. peds that have any representation in the silver age, and have been a'huntin. in this new pursuit, i learned that my salida rep here was actually a '57 book. so i moved it over to the budding silver type-set, and had to find a new one for gold. kinda excited to have my first duck/barks book. tim is going to be proud of me.

wd.jpg

insatiable geek that i am, i've compiled a list of every cgc-recognized silver age ped, as well as predominantly g.a. or b.a. peds that have any representation in the silver age, and have been a'huntin. in this new pursuit, i learned that my salida rep here was actually a '57 book. so i moved it over to the budding silver type-set, and had to find a new one for gold. kinda excited to have my first duck/barks book. tim is going to be proud of me.

wd.jpg

I'm proud of you too! :applause:

wd.jpg

I always thought of this as a Christmas cover. Looking at it closely, given the cover date, I realize that it's actually a Valentine's Day cover. doh!

was playing with "ending soonest" on ebay while i watched this 4 1/2 hr playoff game, and saw this book, which i had never seen before. noticed it was a harvey file copy to boot, and realized i didn't own one of them. so, here's a new one; kinda cool, and oh, so cheap.

stevecanyon.jpg

Vrooooooom!!!!!! ROOOOOOAAAAARRRRRRR!!!

O - sorry

I just like planes

Nnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyeeeeeeerrrrrrrroooooouuuuuunnnnnngggggggggg

it probably goes back to the never have so many/so few thing. i get it.

wd.jpg

I always thought of this as a Christmas cover. Looking at it closely, given the cover date, I realize that it's actually a Valentine's Day cover. doh!

Is a CGC book labeled "Barks Files copy" a pedigree and, if so, does that mean you have to have one for your gold and one for your silver run?

:baiting: