• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

my g.a. pedigree run
2 2

761 posts in this topic

When I saw you Toledo ped up for sale, I wondered if you had picked that up. You're gonna have a hard time upgrading that one!

when i got out of the planet rivet-run, i really regretted needing to sell the 1, as it's just such a classic g.a. cover. i had not tracked this one, but was watching as it came up, and just seemed to be cheap to me. very glad to have it, and i won't be selling my new planet 1 anytime soon, that's for sure. might have to sell some other stuff, tho'.

Your upgrades are killer! (worship)

planet1.jpg

hey billy congrats on the wonderful books.

I notice a lot of the early images are now kaput.

Do you store them anywhere that can be viewed permanently?

hey billy congrats on the wonderful books.

I notice a lot of the early images are now kaput.

Do you store them anywhere that can be viewed permanently?

nope; once i sell it, it's out the door. don't want the reminders. i've replaced many peds over the years, and usually, unless the "old" one is in a run of mine, i let it go.

many were bought off heritage or c'link, and i can go re-grab the image it if i chose to, and many of my nice books have moved west to houston, and i know how to get them off the tall geeks gallery.