• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

45 New trades added to the Ice Storm Sale!

6 posts in this topic

You can jump into the thread ---- HERE ---- to get right to the new listings...

45 new trades added... plus some old favorites back in stock... thumbsup2.gif

And just so there is new content in this thread... I have a couple CGC 9.8's available of the first issue of the new Punisher series. Get yours now to capitalize on all the movie hype! tongue.gif They'll be in my hands early next week and can be in yours soon after that! That gives you too full months to find someone to flip it to!

Or uh... you could... keep it... because... uhhh... it's gonna be valuable some day... and you want it for your collection... yeah...

*whew... made it through that while keeping a straight face* smile.gif

But seriously... go check out the new additions to the Ice Storm Trade Sale!... Recent buyers include Joe_Collector and MajorKhaos... Anything THOSE two can agree on can't be all bad... thumbsup2.gif

But seriously... go check out the new additions to the Ice Storm Trade Sale!... Recent buyers include Joe_Collector and MajorKhaos... Anything THOSE two can agree on can't be all bad...

'House, the way you have brought our warring factions together... well, you're like Jesus.

(You are a short, buck-toothed mexican gardener, aren't you?)

So did my FF Masterworks arrive yesterday ?? cool.gif

Don't you ever check your email?

I mean.. I am one to talk... but still... tongue.gif

And to save you the suspense... Diamond hates you... or maybe they just hate me... or maybe they hate the state of California... or maybe they hate everyone who has ever been to the state of California...

Nope... it's just you... insane.gif

And btw, is there anything in the world more irritating than installing a "recommended upgrade" to a piece of software only to have it crash your system 27 times in a row while you try to find the conflict between the new plug-ins it added and your old settings?... 893frustrated.gif It'll be weeks before I get all my settings back the way I like them... I finally just reset my system to August 2001... 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

And btw, is there anything in the world more irritating than installing a "recommended upgrade" to a piece of software only to have it crash your system 27 times in a row while you try to find the conflict between the new plug-ins it added and your old settings?... 893frustrated.gif It'll be weeks before I get all my settings back the way I like them... I finally just reset my system to August 2001... 893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif

I had to set the 'wayback machine' on my computer also. Now, if I could only do that with my life! foreheadslap.gif