• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Baker Mondays

24 posts in this topic

For the last 18 months or so, I've been running Matt Baker covers on my blog every Monday. Here's the link to yesterday's cover, the best Pictorial Romances #18 I've ever seen, and one that I picked up recently in Eugene:

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/steve_duin/index.ssf/2009/12/matt_baker_monday_30.html

And there's plenty more where that came from.

For the last 18 months or so, I've been running Matt Baker covers on my blog every Monday. Here's the link to yesterday's cover, the best Pictorial Romances #18 I've ever seen, and one that I picked up recently in Eugene:

http://www.oregonlive.com/news/oregonian/steve_duin/index.ssf/2009/12/matt_baker_monday_30.html

And there's plenty more where that came from.

Hey Steve,

Glad you finally signed up!Happy to see my old Pr 18 has a new home.

Joanna jealous ...

That just doesn't happen very often.

I've got a nice long laundry list of Baker's I wish I had:) I think the one I'd like most is that nice Diary Secrets NN Giant that rarely shows up for sale. Do you have one Steve?

But, I am more than happy with what I've already been lucky enough to obtain. And, there have been some great people who have helped me fill in gaps along the way.

Joanna jealous ...

That just doesn't happen very often.

I've got a nice long laundry list of Baker's I wish I had:) I think the one I'd like most is that nice Diary Secrets NN Giant that rarely shows up for sale. Do you have one Steve?

But, I am more than happy with what I've already been lucky enough to obtain. And, there have been some great people who have helped me fill in gaps along the way.

That diary secrets is one of my favorites.I never have owned a copy.At one point I had all the Phantom Ladys.But that one always excaped me.Last one I saw for sale sale missing the back cover for 2k...

we talking about giant comics edition 12?

No, this one below I swiped from the Heritage archives. I'd like a GCE12 too but I've seen these around a lot more than the one below.

lf-3.jpg