• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What will be the next New Mutant`s #98 or Showcase #22 for 2010?

51 posts in this topic

If the movie gets fast-tracked, Omega Men #3 in 9.8 and higher. (1st Lobo.)

Forgot about that book and movie.

This I can see happening, and an $8-$12 item shooting up to around $100-$150 and all of us looking at each other in shock.

I think Avengers 4 will be still hot meh

Some people think this book is more important than FF #4 and so it still has room to grow.

Negative Burn vol. 2 #7

1st Proof. :)

cartoon is in the works... OGN on the way... series 2 starting up next year... scant movie talk...

maybe 2010 is a bit early, but maybe!

What? Never heard of it.

I think Avengers 4 will be still hot meh

Some people think this book is more important than FF #4 and so it still has room to grow.

Subby vs Cap The only thing is FF 4 was printed a couple years earlier and the Avengers 4 has more copies floating around in higher grade. I would be surprised but not shocked if Avengers 4 passed FF 4 but no way will it touch FF 5. Yeah and I believe this book has tremendous growth potential.

Negative Burn vol. 2 #7

1st Proof. :)

cartoon is in the works... OGN on the way... series 2 starting up next year... scant movie talk...

maybe 2010 is a bit early, but maybe!

What? Never heard of it.

in 2010, you'll be thanking me! ;)

I started reading this series at #9 and immediately bought up all the back issues.

"Season 1" or whatever they're calling it is wrapping up with #28 (although we're still waiting on #25 b/c they're waiting on a pinup from a "very special" artist).

Alex has said that he's working on an OGN (not sure of the release date), and volume 2 will start up early next year.

The animated feature is still in the early stages, but it seems like people are pretty confident about it... the movie is... well... everyone talks about making their book into a movie, right?

I was kind of joking with this suggestion, but it was a wishful joke. Proof is easily one of my very favorite books on the stands these days. The 2nd trade is, IMHO, the best of the 3 currently available in case you're looking to start reading. (#1 is available for free on the Image website)