• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's going to Wondercon this year?

122 posts in this topic

This WonderCon was pretty good for me, though it really took a lot of me and I'm still recovering as of today. :) I got to meet Michael Chiklis (BIG thanks to Chandler Rice of Desert Wind Comics for the initial intro, and Joe Pierson & Jon Jesperson for holding a spot for me in line) and have my fanboy moment with him, talking to him about the Shield and potential future plans for him. He is GREAT to talk to in person, I was very impressed and happy once I talked to him. I wish the handlers and IDW would have done a better job with line control and such, but we got through it.

Congrats Joel - I'm really jealous! Getting to meet Michael Chiklis would have been the highlight for me too, but alas a trip to WonderCon wasn't in the cards for us this year. I am however hoping that Chandler was able to get my Michael Chiklis sig! :wishluck: Hopefully you were able to get some Shield stuff singed too!

Congrats Joel - I'm really jealous! Getting to meet Michael Chiklis would have been the highlight for me too, but alas a trip to WonderCon wasn't in the cards for us this year. I am however hoping that Chandler was able to get my Michael Chiklis sig! :wishluck: Hopefully you were able to get some Shield stuff singed too!

I ended up not bringing any Shield comics, and couldn't find any at the show in time, but that was fine, I got my Pantheon comics signed by him. Unfortunately, the handlers prevented him from signing a FF book for someone else I was trying to help out. He was very cool, though, it really was the highlight of my weekend!