• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comicon March 13-14, 2010 Seattle, WA

102 posts in this topic

:news: :news: :news:

The deadline for submissions for the Stan Lee Private signing is March 3rd. So make sure you get your submissions in. Remember if you are attending the ECCC and you plan to get items signed at the public signing you must have prepurchased your ticket from the ECCC website and you are limited to no more then 3 items. So if you want more signed then you will need to submit to DWC. Stan will be at the ECCC for Saturday ONLY! :o

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

with new ss rules, you won't be able to get these graded with the ss label unless an cgc employee is present at time of signing. :gossip:

Rest assured that is the exact reason why CGC will have an employee working with us.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

Seriously. I cannot wait to hit my favorite city again :banana: I simply love Seattle and it loves me. My favorite city + comics + people I had a blast with last year = :cloud9:

I need to get a job with weekends off so I can go to more shows.

I'm just going to toss it out there one more time and let everyone know that I've rented a house 10 minutes from downtown so if anyone needs a place to stay we've got plenty of room. (shrug)

What a generous offer. (thumbs u

Just passed the Mar 1/10 deadline to pre-book tix at the Sat. early bird online :grin: rate of $20 + $2 ticket charge via Brown Tickets. New 1 day Sat. rate is $25 now. Same rate at the door but expect a long line up.

I may still be able to get them at $15 for Saturday only. If anyone's interested PM me and I'll find out if I can still get them for you.

Well looks like all the tickets my friend had have been exhausted. :sorry: