• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Emerald City Comicon March 13-14, 2010 Seattle, WA

102 posts in this topic

I may still be able to get them at $15 for Saturday only. If anyone's interested PM me and I'll find out if I can still get them for you.

Well looks like all the tickets my friend had have been exhausted. :sorry:

I am no longer able to get exhibitor passes either.

See y'all soon!

John :hi:

So what does a person need to know to get a photo with spock. I read the $60 deal and that he'll be there at booth 1018 at 1pm sunday (the day we will be attending) sooooo do I need to buy a ticket and then wait in line or what? I want to be sure to get a photo of my girl Spidey of ebay username heidi.spidey with spock I'm just saying. I'll be there myself to meet Spidey and Damien after 2:30 I just work a couple blocks from the convention center and walk over.

Hey Everybody,

This will be my fourth time setting up at this show. I can only bring a small amount of my 50,000 plus inventory, so if there is something in my catalog you want to look at let me know at info@terryscomics.com my catalog is at : http://www.nationwidekomics.com/catalog2010.aspx

As for a forum dinner, if it is at a brewpub, count me in. Terry O.

Unfortunately, I am working on the east coast this weekend. I'm seeking someone that can pick up some special con edition comics for me. These aren't sigs, or going to be slabbed... just some things probably only available @ the con. Is there anybody able &/or willing to help or point me in the right direction ( besides saying head west :P )?

Feel free to PM me. I can be reached via text almost immediately from the con for further on site questions. I'll be back online later tonight.

Thanks.