• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free! WIZARD #19 - 87! Take 'em or I'll burn 'em!

48 posts in this topic

I'm trying to consolidate three seperate comic book rooms into one which turns out to be quite impossible. These Wizards are taking up a lot of much needed space (and they're darn heavy!), so they have to go.

I've got every issue from 19 to 87 (plus #90) and I will burn the entire lot in my back yard early next week unless somebody takes it off my hands.

Problem: I'm in Germany and shipping the lot (about two short boxes) to an overseas destination will probably cost more than Ric Flair's shoes. So basically if you want the whole lot, you'll have to stop by and pick it up (Hello European boardies :hi: )

If there's one elusive issue that you've been hunting for for the last ten years without any success :insane: , I'll ship it to you, worldwide, for the cost of postage. Let's say $5. It's actually more but $5 is ridiculous enough for the product we're talking about here.

By the way, I've also found a box full of Comic Shop News (#111 - 386).

I know some people collect the weirdest things so if you need to fill that gaping hole between #243 and #245 in your otherwise complete CSN collection, let me know. Once again, "books" are free, postage whatever it costs me.

Pictures, you ask? Scans?

lollol:roflmao::roflmao:lollol

Happy New Year everybody!

I'm interested hm

Don't you guys still have that cheap European surface mail by rail thingy ?

I used to buy books from eBay Germany and they were able to send up to 20 kgs for a reasonable price.... mind you that was in the early 2000s (:

Just like any self-respecting postal service, Deutsche Post did away with anything that would allow people to send things at reasonable rates a long time ago.

Cheapest way to Belgium would be €41 if I squeeze them into a single long box...

If you could go through and grade them individually I may be interested.

After you've gone through and graded each one, maybe you could also count the pages and make sure that no Wizard 1/2 offers have been cut out? :wishluck::foryou:

After you've gone through and graded each one, maybe you could also count the pages and make sure that no Wizard 1/2 offers have been cut out? :wishluck::foryou:

And indicate if there is any rust on the staples and if so, is there migration to the centerfold? And are the staples secure at the cover? At the centerfold? Original staples? Distributor overspray? Date stamps? Tanning? Foxing? Miswraps? Buyers might need a detail or two. :kidaround:

And indicate if there is any rust on the staples and if so, is there migration to the centerfold? And are the staples secure at the cover? At the centerfold? Original staples? Distributor overspray? Date stamps? Tanning? Foxing? Miswraps? Buyers might need a detail or two. :kidaround:

Original staples? Staples secure? You obviously don't have the slightest clue of the high art of Wizard collecting :sumo:

To be honest, I even doubt they'll burn well... doh!

AMEN :preach: