• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My New Year's Gift from Desert Wind Comics and CGC!!!

16 posts in this topic

Just got this beauty delivered today! I know there's a kudos thread, but I wanted to show off my new favorite book to everyone!

Many thanks to Chandler and Sharon for handling a number of books for me this year and for handling this beauty with kid gloves. I always thought my Batman 612 9.8 looked better than a 9.8 and was well rewarded when I opened the package today and saw my new 9.9 Batman 612 sketch cover signed by Jim Lee and Jeph Loeb!

:o(worship) (thumbs u

What a bump - I can remember when I picked this gorgeous copy off the shelf at my LCS for cover price - as Sharon said when I emailed to let them know, good things come to those who wait!

Bats612CGCSS9_9_72dpi.jpg

Just got this beauty delivered today! I know there's a kudos thread, but I wanted to show off my new favorite book to everyone!

Many thanks to Chandler and Sharon for handling a number of books for me this year and for handling this beauty with kid gloves. I always thought my Batman 612 9.8 looked better than a 9.8 and was well rewarded when I opened the package today and saw my new 9.9 Batman 612 sketch cover signed by Jim Lee and Jeph Loeb!

:o(worship) (thumbs u

What a bump - I can remember when I picked this gorgeous copy off the shelf at my LCS for cover price - as Sharon said when I emailed to let them know, good things come to those who wait!

Bats612CGCSS9_9_72dpi.jpg

WOW!!! That's is one awesome book :applause: