• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's "The JiveBaby is here, sell everything!" sales thread.

328 posts in this topic

Dagar # 14 CGC 8.5 OW Ohio Copy $795.

This book is just too nice to go for less then $800, but I'm willing to let it go "on the cheap" to someone who can appreciate its unique "qualities". Classic GGA cover...I mean, really, just take a long look. :grin:

Dagar14cgc85Ohio.jpg

Okay, I need to grab some breakfast and clean up a little, but you guys get the idea of what I'll have to offer. With the exception of a few books, most will be priced to move, and if they aren't, you can always shoot me an offer. The worst that can happen is that I'll say no.

Will be back later with some nice Tales of Suspense, Iron Mans, and Spideys...possible some nice Avengers too. Will follow up later in the week with X-Men, FFs, and other misc Marvels. Might through a couple of GA books from my personal stash in there as well....ya never know.

This book is just too nice to go for less then $800, but I'm willing to let it go "on the cheap" to someone who can appreciate its unique "qualities". Classic GGA cover...I mean, really, just take a long look. :grin:

Dagar14cgc85Ohio.jpg

man, oh man.

Dagar14cgc85Ohio.jpg

man, oh man.

Do it. You'll be the JiveBaby's hero. :whee:

Sub-Mariner Comics # 17 CGC 9.0 OW $3,495. Great Schomburg war cover.

So, I really wasn't planning on selling this one, but it looks a little odd in a collection with so few Timelys. Last war cover for the title features a dastardly group of Japs firing on an unarmed hospital ship....the cads! Only a single 9.4 (which likely hasn't been on the market in years), outranks it, making this the second best copy available. Price is strong, but heck, its the going rate for a Schomburg Timely War cover in super high grade. If it doesn't sell...no biggie...it just stays in the safe deposit box.

SubMarinerComics17cgc90f.jpg

Sub-Mariner Comics # 17 CGC 9.0 OW $3,495. Great Schomburg war cover.

So, I really wasn't planning on selling this one, but it looks a little odd in a collection with so few Timelys. Last war cover for the title features a dastardly group of Japs firing on an unarmed hospital ship....the cads! Only a single 9.4 (which likely hasn't been on the market in years), outranks it, making this the second best copy available. Price is strong, but heck, its the going rate for a Schomburg Timely War cover in super high grade. If it doesn't sell...no biggie...it just stays in the safe deposit box.

WOW stunning book (worship)

got-dang, George.

there's a couple books that would fit great in the "non-core" thread in General.

wish i had the money.

good luck! :wishluck:

Do it. You'll be the JiveBaby's hero. :whee:

%$#@ it! I *wish* I had the scratch to be the JiveBaby's hero. This is a STUNNING copy of one of my grail books. Beautiful stuff, JiveDaddy.

Time payments. :gossip:

I really appreciate that Jive. Unfortunately I'm on a student's budget for the next countless years and I'd never manage to get you covered before it was JiveBaby's turn to go to college. But *thanks*!!! Back to dreaming...