• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jive's "The JiveBaby is here, sell everything!" sales thread.

328 posts in this topic

and I may interject one or two random GA books in between....

I demand satisfaction on this :sumo: You just made me look at a krap ton of SA/BA, now show us the good stuff Mr "Sell everything" lol

Congrats on the cherub

Thankfully, enough of the SA/BA krap sold where I didn't have to pull out any of the good stuff. :baiting:

But then, maybe I should put up a GA gem or two... hm

I admire the new avatar.

I was told I couldn't reproduce the image in any form whatsoever by a man in TN.

:(

I don't believe I got that memo.

He objected to the MegaCon notion so out of an abundance of caution & careful circumspection I removed the mini-version from my sig.

I demand satisfaction on this :sumo: You just made me look at a krap ton of SA/BA, now show us the good stuff Mr "Sell everything" lol

Congrats on the cherub

Thankfully, enough of the SA/BA krap sold where I didn't have to pull out any of the good stuff. :baiting:

Yes you should ... Send those right to my PM inbox. You know what I like :baiting:

Congrats on the cherub

In an effort to be helpful...I would like to suggest a few low grade Timely's priced to move :applause:

Congrats on the cherub

:banana: put up some GA books, 10,12 of them :gossip: