• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What happened to Peter Parker`s parents?

40 posts in this topic

Did anyone notice Peter Billingsley "Ralphie" cameo in that recent movie Four Christmas;s? He was the Airlines ticket clerk Vince Vaughn hassles.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0082526/

Billingsley and Vaughn are really good friends. Watch Vince Vaughn's Wild West Comedy Tour. I have not yet seen Four Christmas's, but the cameo does not surprise me at all.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0844768/

I believe Peter Billingsley is involved in the making of the Iron Man movies. Producer I think.

I seen him in some other recent movies where he played small rolls.

Getting back to subject. Has it ever been told in detail how Uncle Ben & Aunt May ended up taking care of Peter Parker? Were there any other relatives mentioned over the years?

They also appeared in the late 300s of the ASM series. I think those turned out to be clones or something though. I'm not sure. I got kind of confused about the Red Skull suddenly being Spidey's big enemy and quit reading around then.

366-1.jpg

374-1.jpg

388-10.jpg

392-5.jpg

Robots.

Can someone give us the Cliff notes short answer. I don't read Spider-man, But I would like to know what happened also :wishluck:

Captain Richard Parker, a decorated operative of the United States Army Special Forces, was recruited by Nick Fury to the C.I.A.. His brother, many years older than he was, was Ben Parker, who was married to May Reilly Parker.

Mary Fitzpatrick was the daughter of O.S.S. agent "Wild Will" Fitzpatrick. She attended the best schools and eventually followed in her father's footsteps, becoming a C.I.A. translator and data analyst.

Richard and Mary met on the job, fell in love, and married. Originally they elope, but they had a more elaborate service later, fooling many. Mary became a field agent like Richard, giving them both an easy cover as a married couple. They were assigned to investigate Baroness Adelicia Von Krupp, who had captured an agent of a "friendly power" (who turned out to be Logan, aka Wolverine, then a Canadian operative called Agent Ten). They rescued Logan from the Baroness and Baron Wolfgang von Strucker. After that mission, they discovered that Mary was pregnant.

Their son Peter Benjamin Parker was born some months later. However, Richard and Mary were frequently away from him on missions. While they were away, he was left in the care of Richard's older brother Ben and his wife May.

Richard and Mary became agents for S.H.I.E.L.D. when it broke off from the C.I.A. While on a mission to investigate Albert Malik, the third Red Skull, they posed as traitors and double agents to infiltrate his criminal organization in Algeria. Unfortunately they were discovered. Malik framed them and brought in an assassin called the Finisher to kill the two. Finisher sabotaged their airplane and caused it to crash.

Can someone give us the Cliff notes short answer. I don't read Spider-man, But I would like to know what happened also :wishluck:

Captain Richard Parker, a decorated operative of the United States Army Special Forces, was recruited by Nick Fury to the C.I.A.. His brother, many years older than he was, was Ben Parker, who was married to May Reilly Parker.

Mary Fitzpatrick was the daughter of O.S.S. agent "Wild Will" Fitzpatrick. She attended the best schools and eventually followed in her father's footsteps, becoming a C.I.A. translator and data analyst.

Richard and Mary met on the job, fell in love, and married. Originally they elope, but they had a more elaborate service later, fooling many. Mary became a field agent like Richard, giving them both an easy cover as a married couple. They were assigned to investigate Baroness Adelicia Von Krupp, who had captured an agent of a "friendly power" (who turned out to be Logan, aka Wolverine, then a Canadian operative called Agent Ten). They rescued Logan from the Baroness and Baron Wolfgang von Strucker. After that mission, they discovered that Mary was pregnant.

Their son Peter Benjamin Parker was born some months later. However, Richard and Mary were frequently away from him on missions. While they were away, he was left in the care of Richard's older brother Ben and his wife May.

Richard and Mary became agents for S.H.I.E.L.D. when it broke off from the C.I.A. While on a mission to investigate Albert Malik, the third Red Skull, they posed as traitors and double agents to infiltrate his criminal organization in Algeria. Unfortunately they were discovered. Malik framed them and brought in an assassin called the Finisher to kill the two. Finisher sabotaged their airplane and caused it to crash.

That was great. Thanks

Yeah but the better question is what happened to Aunt May and Uncle Ben before Peter Parker entered their life.

It involves a mermaid.

You mean Linda Brown.

Is it an Aquaman story? Because I don't think I've ever read that one ;-P

No, it's in Strange Tales #97. Five page story by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. An elderly couple named May and Ben room a young lady named Linda Brown, who is confined to a wheel chair. At the end, her wheelchair is found by the sea, and she is shown as a mermaid.

The elderly couple look almost exactly like Aunt May and Uncle Ben.

Reprinted in Marvel Tales 83.

Yeah but the better question is what happened to Aunt May and Uncle Ben before Peter Parker entered their life.

It involves a mermaid.

You mean Linda Brown.

No, it's in Strange Tales #97. Five page story by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko. An elderly couple named May and Ben room a young lady named Linda Brown, who is confined to a wheel chair. At the end, her wheelchair is found by the sea, and she is shown as a mermaid.

Wow you were being serious! :-)

Sorry, I thought you were having some fun with us.

If they were anything other than normal parents who died in an accident, it's a lame story. Why can't a super hero just be the only super hero in his family? Can't it just have been a random chance that the spider bit him instead of it all being plotted out or some BS? Can't his parents just have been normal?

It involves a mermaid.

You mean Linda Brown.

In an amazing coincidence, there are some scans of this story recently posted in the "Please grade my book" forum...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubb...&gonew=1#UNREAD

It involves a mermaid.

You mean Linda Brown.

In an amazing coincidence, there are some scans of this story recently posted in the "Please grade my book" forum...

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubb...&gonew=1#UNREAD

That link isn't working.