• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highgradecomics.com PRETTY BOOK OF THE DAY 1/31/2004

24 posts in this topic

Which books are you buying?

John

boring 1970's horror books shy.gif ... I'm trying to wrap up my HOM/HOS run. BTW, I'm always buying CGC 9.4 or higher issues that I need (and based on apparent scarcity of these books in high grade-that's a lot!)

sleeping.gif Nothing against the book, which is nice, but personally, I think the PBOD thread should be reserved for people to post their own books. Otherwise, there's all sorts of amazing books that someone could post from Heritage, Highgradecomics, Comiclink or PGCMint, but what's the fun of that?

I think the PBOD thread should be reserved for people to post their own books.

Um..It is my book...purchased from Bob.

Sorry, my mistake. From the way it was presented, it sounded like you were showing something from Bob's site.

Not a problem. Bob can post his own books though. grin.gif

He sure can, but only books from his private collection grin.gif, not the stuff he has for sale. That would be advertising, and that shouldn't be encouraged on this thread either. 893naughty-thumb.gif