• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Information required to help out a Virgin

18 posts in this topic

A CGC Virgin that is.

Hello all . Without totally repeating my intro from last night, I am new to the hobby after a very considerable time. I have purchased a couple of books from various sources and am feeling out a couple of ebay sellers for some possible sales.

I have used the search function but cannot find anything at all.

Can anyone tell me any info on hsb32 & 1st-and-keys.

Any details good or bad would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :hi:

A CGC Virgin that is.

Hello all . Without totally repeating my intro from last night, I am new to the hobby after a very considerable time. I have purchased a couple of books from various sources and am feeling out a couple of ebay sellers for some possible sales.

I have used the search function but cannot find anything at all.

Can anyone tell me any info on hsb32 & 1st-and-keys.

Any details good or bad would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance :hi:

hsb32 is jonathan (blanking on last name)- top notch seller.

1st-and-keys is a board member and should not be any problem whatsoever. (thumbs u

1st-and-keys is a stand up seller and member of the boards. Like Jim said, you shouldn't have any problems and if you do he'll take care of it (thumbs u

First, go slow. Enjoy yourself. Take your time. You don't want to end things prematurely.

It's a wonderful thing.

Why not just transfer your post straight to "members taken out of context" thread, and cut out the middle man? :insane:

:roflmao:

Welcome. You'll fit right in already.