• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Classic covers" that don't really do anything for you! I'll start...

144 posts in this topic

suspense3after.jpg

Nice cover, but not worth the froth in generates. Shock Suspenstories 6 is much better.

Even though I like both covers and am a big E.C. fan (who isn't) I prefer the Suspense 3, as it's more garish, bizarre and pulpish, not to mention that the colors pop out at you. The Shock 6 cover, despite being delineated by a fantasy rather than horror artist (Wood) is too visceral.

Batman_227_9-6.jpg

Sweet Jesus,This THE COOLEST Batman book ever.I cant believe it would be in this thread (shrug)

:o Same here! what's the problem? This is one of my top 5 favorite Batman covers of all time.

The juvenile and unpolished look of this cover , especially that of the look of Reed Richards and Ben Grimm, has always bothered me. The monster is forgettable too.

They could have chosen a better scene that tells of their origin rather than this.

92030.jpg.14bae3a88715d0502a4880ee0ccd5333.jpg