• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm Almost There!!!

554 posts in this topic

Looks like a nice office. I like the fact it has a skylight to bring in some natural light. Congrats again on starting up your business. I can't wait to start buy pence copies off you again.

I know what these words mean but not in this combination without my going to google: The Saracen's Head.

What are you talkin' 'bout?

SaracensHead.jpg

:whee:

lol looks like you have an ideal spot

Yup. (thumbs u

It's got 'Launch Party' vibes written all over it. :whee:

Give me a couple of months notice and I might make it :insane:

:hi: Nick!

Best of luck with the website (thumbs u

Just what I need, another place to spend my non-existent comic book $$$ doh!

...and now that the new house is finished (actually, it's almost finished, but it probably will be almost finished for the next ten years or so...) if you and your better half ever need a few days off, the invitation still stands. If you enjoy being snowed in, better hurry up!

Hey, I just found some Chuck Bucks in an old box. How many GBP is one of these again?

Nick, you have found your true calling.

It's really exciting! Can't wait to see the finished product!

:headbang:

Oh, and if Gav asks to have this thread moved to the Dealer's forum there's going to be issues.

:sumo:

Great news - thanks for sharing this exciting time with the boards Nick!

I understand if you can't yet divulge the bits of details yet, but are you using this space for warehousing and booking appointments, and having a web-based catalogue for browsing/searching your inventory?

It's going to be almost exclusively web-based sales. (thumbs u However, appointments will be OK but we'll go with the 'Metro model' and examine the contents of your wallet at the door. :insane:

After much fiddling around with ideas and placements, we've arranged the floor plan so that we can fit two work desks, one packing desk, one filing cabinet, and sufficient racking to hold 265 long boxes.

But you know that they say about the best-laid plans... :P

(thumbs u

Next time I have to travel to the UK on pleasure or business I hope to visit your shop. Unfortunately, I do not think my wallet will permit me to enter. :(

The place is looking great Nick :applause: and how convenient for me with it being 5 minutes from my house. :banana:

Do I call on you at your business address now or still stop by your house? ???

I'm up for the Launch Party, I may even buy a book or two

We'll need you there to treat us for alcohol poisoning. :banana: :banana:

I'm up for the Launch Party, I may even buy a book or two

We'll need you there to treat us for alcohol poisoning. :banana: :banana:

hm I'm sure the treatment is to give me all the remaining alcohol

There won't be any remaining. :sorry: