• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SPIDER-MAN 4 breaking news

222 posts in this topic

Oh, yes. I saw him in Toronto. Not impressed. He was just a tad snotty.

Well, that's good enough for me. I always form a permanent opinion of someone after a single and fleeting meeting. :baiting:

I watched and listened to him for a very long time. Drew was waiting in some Godforsaken line that lasted until the second coming.

i think Josh Gordon Levitt would be perfect for the reboot, and in plus i guess they feel they rushed him too much into the adult life and that peter parker didnt get to relish into the teenage turmoils that plagued him so much in the comics

i think Josh Gordon Levitt would be perfect for the reboot, and in plus i guess they feel they rushed him too much into the adult life and that peter parker didnt get to relish into the teenage turmoils that plagued him so much in the comics

I never liked Tobey as Spider-Man.

Lets see what James Cameron can do with it, in 3D! :idea:

To be honest, if it wasn't for the 3D angle there would be no way to reboot a franchise so quickly. A reboot of Spider-man in 3D may just work, but I still think there is a high chance of this being WAY too early for a reboot.

Also, one note of interest. Spider-man 3 actually had a 62 percent approval rating by the critics. I know people make this out to be a bomb, but the truth is the people who make this their profession felt otherwise. I also felt Spider-man 3 was a pretty good movie. Just not as good as 2 or 1.

Look at the bright side everyone, KIRSTEN DUNST IS GONE!

WOO HOO! :banana:

+1 (thumbs u

Let's get a real actress (hot one too) to play Mary Jane.

I hated Tobey + Kirsten in those movies... and don't get me started on the mess they made of Venom.

:censored:

+1 (thumbs u

I hated Tobey + Kirsten in those movies... and don't get me started on the mess they made of Venom.

They could bring in Megan Fox to play MJ. :eek:

+1 (thumbs u

You know it is guys like you who thought it a wise idea to put Jessica Alba in the Fantastic Four movie. In fact since it is just about looks with you, just have Jessica Alba be casted for this role as well.

This franchise definately needs to start over with a new cast. Couldn't take another film with McGuire & Dunst.

Couldn't agree more. And Sam Raimi makes the same movies over and over and over and........

Anyway, I think it will probably follow the Ultimate line. Better start picking up those Ult. Spidey #1's

+1 (thumbs u

You know it is guys like you who thought it a wise idea to put Jessica Alba in the Fantastic Four movie. In fact since it is just about looks with you, just have Jessica Alba be casted for this role as well.

Yeah but Alba is WAY hotter than granola looking Dunst (a 3 dresssed up as an 9).