• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1948 Gilbert Hall of Science catalog with Superman!

27 posts in this topic

It was my pleasure! I lowered the book a few grades. When I had it open and heading down the stairs to replace a pic, I dropped it. lol Anyhow, it's still a nice book and I bought it to read and enjoy.

It is cool. Very.

Can you imagine being a kid and getting this catalog? Soo many things to make a kid break his piggy bank.

You could buy a train, build a bridge and blow it all up with your Chemistry set! :flamed:

Neat stuff Mike, next time use two hands to carry it! :preach:

It is cool. Very.

Can you imagine being a kid and getting this catalog? Soo many things to make a kid break his piggy bank.

You could buy a train, build a bridge and blow it all up with your Chemistry set! :flamed:

Neat stuff Mike, next time use two hands to carry it! :preach:

We used to build bridges out of our erector set, run our HO trains through them and spread ambroid cement all over the bridge and light it on fire for exciting train runs. Ambroid cement would burn for an extended period!

Yes, those toys were a lot of fun!!