• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How is the market for comics with wrong interiors?

11 posts in this topic

I found in my collection a throw away issue of FF with an interior from a different comic that was definitely bought off the shelf that way, so I was wondering if it was worth getting graded though it would come back qualified. It is a 9.6-9.8 if that even matters. Flay me.

considering there is a market for books with color variants due to the ink not catching, price variants, and other freak books, I would assume a book manufactured with a different title's interior for a mainstream publication should have a market?

I have yet to see such a specimen.

considering there is a market for books with color variants due to the ink not catching, price variants, and other freak books, I would assume a book manufactured with a different title's interior for a mainstream publication should have a market?

I have yet to see such a specimen.

Some CGC slabs of books with wrong interiors have been posted on these boards before.

Perhaps some of the owners can post them again?

I have one such book. Bought it here on the boards from Moondog. It's a G. A. All Star that he sold for a fraction of it's book value. As he's one of the most experianced dealers in the hobby, I'd think that says volumes for the market.

I think it's a kool novelty.

Edited to say this book is a married cover, not an original printing error, so perhaps a true error would be different

Are there any answers to the question, or is it just that TupennyConan fantasizes of sexual encounters with Tatter, and Jeffro wants to brawl ?

(:

I guess my humor is too subtle

pretty good!

and yes, married covers don't count. talkin' about via manufacturing, by the likes of Marvel or DC Comics.