• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gypsy, Tramp and Thief Alert....

47 posts in this topic

How many of those 10's you gonna pull out of your butt this week?

Just two this week... honest... no more on the way...

Maybe more in a couple weeks... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm still waiting for JC to show up and pin my GT&T badge on my sash... angel.gif

Wasn't yours the first ASM v2 #36 10.0 ?

I seem to remember a long eBay description about rubber gloves and going through box after Diamond box of copies grin.gif

Don't remind me of the rubber gloves...I am still sore from all that searching...err, wait a minute, that doesn't sound right. 893whatthe.gif

Don't remind me of the rubber gloves...I am still sore

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

While I can't speak for their suitability for that purpose... 893naughty-thumb.gif

I will say that the gloves I was wearing when I unpacked, screened and packaged these 10s were:

Diamond Grip Powder-Free Latex Exam Gloves from Microflex Medical Corporation

Textured, with a beaded cuff, non-sterile, single use only, ambidextrous.

I buy the 100ct boxes, medium size. Reorder# MF-300-M

Their toll-free number is 1-800-876-6866

While I can't speak for their suitability for that purpose... 893naughty-thumb.gif

I will say that the gloves I was wearing when I unpacked, screened and packaged these 10s were:

Do they come in evening length?

Do they come in evening length?

Is it your turn to take greggy to prom? I thought it was Khaos' turn... confused-smiley-013.gif

Is it your turn to take greggy to prom? I thought it was Khaos' turn... confused-smiley-013.gif

Nobody asked me to the forum prom. I already bought my Wonder Woman costume and everything! ::sniff:: ::choke:: ::sob::

Nobody asked me to the forum prom. I already bought my Wonder Woman costume and everything! ::sniff:: ::choke:: ::sob::

blush.gif

Ms. Sandsmark, will you be my date to the Forum Prom? I promise that [!@#%^&^] Sue Snell won't pour pig blood on you.

Ms. Sandsmark, will you be my date to the Forum Prom? I promise that [!@#%^&^] Sue Snell won't pour pig blood on you.

Why I'd be honored, Mr. Donut. Gonna bring your wife and kids, too, or are you wearing a disguise?

They're all going to laugh at you, laugh at you.......

I already bought my Wonder Woman costume and everything! ::sniff:: ::choke:: ::sob::

Does it have the rip away breast plate like Janet Jackson's costume?

893whatthe.gif