• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Newby question ???

31 posts in this topic

Hello!

I notice that when we are looking set, sometime there is a "symbol" before the nickname of the person's set like this :

comic_category_sm2009.gif

What its mean? Is there a place where we can see all the others symbol and their meanings?

Thanks!

Hello!

I notice that when we are looking set, sometime there is a "symbol" before the nickname of the person's set like this :

What its mean? Is there a place where we can see all the others symbol and their meanings?

Thanks!

It means it's an award winning set from 2009. The top ranking set for that category.

Hello!

Thanks!

It means it's an award winning set from 2009. The top ranking set for that category.

doc would know (thumbs u

Oh, I thought the general board consensus was to turn every thread into an argument (i.e. pressing thread) and have it degenerate into one big clusterphuck, my bad. (thumbs u
no, I'll give you that one :)

Hello!

Thanks!

What do you mean 'top ranking'? What set?

What is '2009'? (shrug)

:jokealert:

And once you've read up on them, you can start with the bigger ponderables, like "How is it that a Bronze set wins for Best Modern set?"

Still scratching my head on that one.