• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Seattle Forum Dinner Sign Up - March 13

125 posts in this topic

I have secured the Daily Grill that is right across the street from the Seattle Convention Center to have our forum dinner this year. In order for them to accommodate us (since they have a few private areas depending on the size) I will need to see how many of you will be attending this year.

Last year we had a blast with more than 20 people attending including Steve Borock, Greggy, Designer Toast, Crows, Johnny G, Worldsbestcomics, John III and his lovely wife and a bunch of others. We all genuinely had an awesome time talking comics, family, and music.

The convention closes at 6:00 and the dinner starts at 7:00. Please let me know how many people will be in your party.

Chandler, feel free to invite Stan to our shin dig. ;)

Chandler, feel free to invite Stan to our shin dig. ;)

I will be happy to pass the invite along to Stan but I know he is scheduled to fly back to Los Angeles Saturday night right after the show is over. But I will let his office know of the invite.

Sharon and I can not commit just yet as we are still setting up business meetings and don't know when they will be scheduled yet. But we will absolutely keep this dinner on our mind.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

I won't be able to make it this time around. I moved from WA back to VA and won't be able to get away from school let alone be able to afford it. Had a great time with you guys last year though (thumbs u

That's too bad, buddy. I still remember that Humberto Ramos commission you got done here that's your avatar. Awesome piece.

I won't be able to make it this time around. I moved from WA back to VA and won't be able to get away from school let alone be able to afford it. Had a great time with you guys last year though (thumbs u

That's too bad, buddy. I still remember that Humberto Ramos commission you got done here that's your avatar. Awesome piece.

Yes, too bad you and your pal won't be here this time round.

I am pretty certain that I will be there. Daily grill is a good choice. The menu is diverse and I would have to say that the staff is FABULOUS! I say that because Greggy, Steve B, Crows, Worldsbest and myself had lunch there on the Sunday and I lost my passport unknowingly! I only found out on the way home and was quite worried that I wouldn't be let back home! lol Actually, I was hoping they wouldn't let me in! :insane: But, I had to get Greggy and Ray (Crows) back home, so we were all happy to get across without issue. ANYWAYS, I called the Daily Grill a few days later as a last effort and the host informed me he had it. Not only did he get it back to me, but he got it to me within 24hrs of talking to him! I thought that was quite awesome!

Looking forward to the trip this year. I will have to ask my friend Robin (local artist) if he and his posse would like to join us as well. It may be a big group! I will inquire and let you know Jazz (thumbs u

I am pretty certain that I will be there. Daily grill is a good choice. The menu is diverse and I would have to say that the staff is FABULOUS! I say that because Greggy, Steve B, Crows, Worldsbest and myself had lunch there on the Sunday and I lost my passport unknowingly! I only found out on the way home and was quite worried that I wouldn't be let back home! lol Actually, I was hoping they wouldn't let me in! :insane: But, I had to get Greggy and Ray (Crows) back home, so we were all happy to get across without issue. ANYWAYS, I called the Daily Grill a few days later as a last effort and the host informed me he had it. Not only did he get it back to me, but he got it to me within 24hrs of talking to him! I thought that was quite awesome!

Looking forward to the trip this year. I will have to ask my friend Robin (local artist) if he and his posse would like to join us as well. It may be a big group! I will inquire and let you know Jazz (thumbs u

Awesome. Are you driving down the BC mafia again?

I am coming down with the capo di tutti capo! Not sure who else as of yet.

Looking forward to the trip this year. As always, Seattle is a great time and I am sure this year will be no different.

I am coming down with the capo di tutti capo! Not sure who else as of yet.

Looking forward to the trip this year. As always, Seattle is a great time and I am sure this year will be no different.

:o(worship)