• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Official Seattle Forum Dinner Sign Up - March 13

125 posts in this topic

Confirm worldsbestcomics +3 (3 adults, one child)

+2 more maybes

Who's the other adult? The other Kim? (shrug)

Nope. The other Kim and Robert from last year's show are the two maybes.

The third is a friend of my Kim - Debbie.

Steve,

It'll be grat seeing all of you again (thumbs u Last year's forum dinner was tons of fun :headbang:

Hey Royce. :hi:

What's the problem with more people showing up at my house? :shrug:

I'll just have to throw another potato into the pot!

I'll bring myown potato, so long as I'm eating in Seattle...

Seattle :cloud9:

Confirm worldsbestcomics +3 (3 adults, one child)

+2 more maybes

Who's the other adult? The other Kim? (shrug)

Nope. The other Kim and Robert from last year's show are the two maybes.

The third is a friend of my Kim - Debbie.

I thought your Kim is Kym?

The list so far:

JazzMan +2 (or 3)

Rich Henn +1

jeBailey

JohnnyG +TBD :acclaim:

Greggy :sick:

Worldsbestcomics +3 (or +5) :o

Gemma :cloud9:

Buffyfan +3

sborock --> Steve said he'd come :ohnoez:

SPDREYCER

Designer Toast :applause:

Dwip99

dunefan

Dr_Neff + 2

Tally so far: 25 confirmed :banana: :banana:

Sunday's the last day to sign up!

I will not be able to attend the show so I will need to remove myself from the forum dinner sign up. My daughter is competing in battle of the books and the regionals are that weekend and her team won and are moving on. Really would of liked to have met everyone but there is always next year, however she will only be a fifth grade battle of the books champion once.

Danny

The list so far:

JazzMan +2 (or 3)

Rich Henn +1

jeBailey

Buffyfan +3

SPDREYCER

dunefan

Dr_Neff + 2

Tally so far: 24 confirmed :banana: :banana:

Sunday's the last day to sign up!

I will not be able to attend the show so I will need to remove myself from the forum dinner sign up. My daughter is competing in battle of the books and the regionals are that weekend and her team won and are moving on. Really would of liked to have met everyone but there is always next year, however she will only be a fifth grade battle of the books champion once.

Danny

Danny,

Sorry we will miss you this year! Maybe I'll catch you at Terry's show in Portland in May. Same place as last year (thumbs u

Congratulations to Danny's Daughter. Some of her genes had to come from him, right? lol But, I don't think I'll be going up alone for the day so please accept my regrets for the dinner.

Dan

The attendees are:

JazzMan +2 (or 3)

Rich Henn +1

jeBailey

Buffyfan +3

SPDREYCER

Dr_Neff + 2

Our final tally: 23 confirmed :banana: :banana:

I'll PM you all with the menu and some logistics! Can't wait, just 12 days away! :whee:

The room we have is for about 25 people max and I'm a little leery of drop ins right now just because of the accommodations. You having second thoughts about joining us? hm

Danny

Danny,

Sorry we will miss you this year! Maybe I'll catch you at Terry's show in Portland in May. Same place as last year (thumbs u

I will be at Terry's show for sure (thumbs u and i will have to try and make Seattle next year.

jazz,

Would it not be easier to just post the Seattle restaurant location and menu for late drop ins who may want to dine with the right honorable greggy, borock, etc.?

Just come and chow with us! :baiting:

Sharon and I may stop by to say hi. We have several business meetings that night but would like to be able to stop by and maybe have a drink with everyone. And before you .. Stan will already be on a plane heading back to LA. But we are having dinner with Stan on Friday night which spots at the dinner table are up for auction on eBay. :devil: If anyone is interested just do a search for Dinner with Stan Lee on eBay. lol