• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

REDUCED PRICING: 2 - AF #15's,FF #1, ASM #121 & 122

65 posts in this topic

I am looking for funds to make a major purchase of a key book I have been hunting for a while. I am almost there but I need to move these last few books.

I will accept Paypal personal or Money Orders. Shipping costs will be the actual amount for postage, insurance and packaging. I will take great care that your books are packaged well to keep them protected from damage in shipping.

Ask any questions before purchase to ensure you know what you are buying. I will disclose as much as I know about the books and provide large scans. I can email larger scans if requested.

I have these priced very reasonably at a significant loss for what I have invested in them.

Fantastic Four #1 Cover Re-Creation by Matt Nelson, Last Page Married OW - $600

ff1fc.jpg

ff1bc.jpg

FF1IntFC.jpg

FF1Centerfold.jpg

FF1IntBC.jpg

I will include the original cover with this book if desired.

ff1fc001.jpg

Amazing Fantasy #15 Cover Re-creation, tear seals to interior pages (mostly on the 1st wrap) by Matt Nelson- $900

af15fc.jpg

af15bc.jpg

AF15IntFC.jpg

AF15Centerfold.jpg

AF15PQ.jpg

AF15IntBC.jpg

Or take the pair for $1400!!!

Nice books Jeff. Can't believe these are still around!!!!

One more question maybe a stupid one but i dont even know if there is a difference but its not the golden record reprint interior is it ?

This is the original ASM #1 interior - not the GRR.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :sumo:

UPDATED PRICING:

Fantstic Four #1 $550

Amazing Fantasy $550

Comibine the two for $1000

Do you still have the original cover for the AF #15 or did you sell it off??? $550.00 is a steal if the cover is still available...

I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out. Good night!

UPDATED PRICING:

Fantstic Four #1 $550

Amazing Fantasy $550

Comibine the two for $1000

Do you still have the original cover for the AF #15 or did you sell it off??? $550.00 is a steal if the cover is still available...

I'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out. Good night!

Cover is sold. $550 is still a steal for this book :)

UPDATED PRICING:

Fantstic Four #1 $500

Amazing Fantasy #15 $500

Combine the two for $950

ASM #121 $140

ASM #122 $140

Combine the two for $250

Amazing Fantasy #15 Copy B with tape on cover $1000 (includes free reprocover)

Amazing Spider-Man #1 Cover with Re-Creation $300

:takeit: ASM 121 and 122

SOLD - Thank you!

WHAT'S LEFT:

Fantstic Four #1 $500

Amazing Fantasy #15 $500

Combine the two for $950

Amazing Fantasy #15 Copy B with tape on cover $1000 (includes free reprocover)

Amazing Spider-Man #1 Cover with Re-Creation $300

If I dropped a :takeit: in a thread, and the seller then acknowledged the sale and thanked me in the thread, but decided to renege because he got another offer I would be mightily p.o.'d.

It doesn't matter if you didn't check your email from the night before. You hadn't already agreed to the other deal when you told Brent he had the books. doh!

First you send that outrageously obnoxious email to George and now this. Good goin'. (thumbs u

If I dropped a :takeit: in a thread, and the seller then acknowledged the sale and thanked me in the thread, but decided to renege because he got another offer I would be mightily p.o.'d.

It doesn't matter if you didn't check your email from the night before. You hadn't already agreed to the other deal when you told Brent he had the books. doh!

First you send that outrageously obnoxious email to George and now this. Good goin'. (thumbs u

Ouch... :o

He responded to my PMs last night and this morning just fine. Somehow he missed the other PM last night with the $250 offer.

He even sent me the invoice telling me where to send paypal funds before telling me the books were now sold to someone else an hour later. What a waste of time.

Just an observer but sounds to me like there was a binding contract which has been breached.

I am surprised this is not an issue which the moderators would not jump into as it goes to the integrity of the sale system.

2c

Just an observer but sounds to me like there was a binding contract which has been breached.

I am surprised this is not an issue which the moderators would not jump into as it goes to the integrity of the sale system.

2c

Sales are not moderated. We self moderate with the probation thread.

-Rob-